Victory Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Is the best Monday.

looking good GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's like having a day planned at the DMV but then you win a couple million on the lottery and fly to Cancun instead.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm very disappointed! My score prediction was way the hell off. Would have liked that 53-0 but the 2nd half was so dominant it kind of felt like that score.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I always wear Rams gear to work on the Monday after a win.

Sporting my new Nike 2023 Ram polo today. Just received it about a week ago... this is the 1st time I've worn it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I always wear Rams gear to work on the Monday after a win.

Sporting my new Nike 2023 Ram polo today. Just received it about a week ago... this is the 1st time I've worn it.
I'm wearing my tie dye Superbowl shirt. Cheers.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
You don't. That's the whole point of eating crow; the feathers are good for you.
oh boy i have got to become way better at predicting the future of rams. cause i don't know if i can handle those feathers. oh well might go good with cream or mushrooms soap.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Yep, nothing like curb-stomping the vaGiants 40-0. Congrats on beating the seacocks. Cheers boys!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yep, nothing like curb-stomping the vaGiants 40-0. Congrats on beating the seacocks. Cheers boys!
I hope you guys play like that against the forty whiners this year. Actually there's 53 of them. But you get my drift.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We were listening to the Cowgirlz broadcast while driving and just cracking up. Danny (or Randy - not sure) kept laying it on how bad the Midgets were playing. He just kept saying shit like - Oh man. They're awful and they don't even care. It was pretty comical.