Victor Frankenstein Trailer !!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
First , I have to say , I'm a huge , huge Universal Monster movie fan , absolutely love all their old monster movies from the 30's , 40's and 50's.

And for the last couple years now , there has been a lot of talk of Universal trying to reboot the franchise , they kind of want to copy what Marvel is doing with their Super hero movies , where their all in one universe , but so far , that's really all it's been , is talk , because the project keeps getting pushed back for one reason or the other.

I do know that Scarlett Johansson had been offered the lead actress roll in the new The Creature From The Black Lagoon movie , but if anything ever became of that , who knows..................................still waiting.

but now...................

Fox has a new movie coming out called Victor Frankenstein , which I have to say , from the trailer anyways , looks pretty darn impressive , I think Universal may have missed the boat on this one.

Looks kind of like a buddy picture, I just hope they take it easy on the comedy

sq_victor_frankenstein.jpg

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks great, I'll be checking this one out for sure.