Veterans Day...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

diggity

Rookie
I know there's a lot of RAM Bros that have served and there's some all over the world right now serving this Great Country.
Thank you.

veterans-day4.gif

GO U.S.A.!!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Salute to all Vets !

Also my wife and I's 9th anniversary :cheese:
"11" is obviously our lucky #

GO RAMS ! Beat the Fucking Bumbaclots

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It's a special day for me, my parents were BOTH WWII officers mom a nurse ,dad ADC Base Provost in Alaska.The met at a USO dance.
I salute Lt. Esther J. Moe ,and Major Austin G. Harter, notable ,decorated members of the U.S military.

There is an Army National Guard Armory in my hometown named in dad's honor.
I'm very proud of my parents

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
It's a special day for me, my parents were BOTH WWII officers mom a nurse ,dad ADC Base Provost in Alaska.The met at a USO dance.
I salute Lt. Esther J. Moe ,and Major Austin G. Harter, notable ,decorated members of the U.S military.

There is an Army National Guard Armory in my hometown named in dad's honor.
I'm very proud of my parents
Very cool.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks guys for your service! My Dad, 71 years old now was never the same after his service in VietNam and the scars of war are secret and deep for those who have them. Thanks again.