Veteran Free Agents?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wsaladen

Rookie
I wonder who or if the Rams will sign any additional Veteran Free Agents? Who are they looking at or interested in?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
wsaladen said:
I wonder who or if the Rams will sign any additional Veteran Free Agents? Who are they looking at or interested in?
I think we're all set. We've got about $200K left under the cap, and that's not enough.
So the question might be, who will they be subtracting?

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
wsaladen wondered:

With only $214,00 left on the CAP I don't think we're looking at anyone seriously. We don't even have enough money to sign a decent vet even for the minimum if any XXXXXXXXs happen during the season.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:
wsaladen said:
I think we're all set. We've got about $200K left under the cap, and that's not enough.
So the question might be, who will they be subtracting?
Hmm, by my math, it's all those who aren't included in the 53 +8 :sly:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
ramsince62 wrote:
Hmm, by my math, it's all those who aren't included in the 53 +8 :sly:

That amount is from the top 53 salaries regardless of where they are on the roster.