Vernon Davis Traded to Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now we need to trade Benny Cunningham for Joe Staley..It's a Niner FIRESALE!

Athos

Legend
Manning will learn him how to ball again. He forgot how under KraponDick.

Now......

When we gonna get someone that can actually catch balls?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Come on Alshon. You know you want to wear those glorious horns.

Irish

Starter
Really don't get this for the Broncos. Is a busted Vernon Davis and a 7th round pick really better than 2 6th round picks and a not busted Owen Daniels?

If this is the going rate for a brittle, over rated, over the hill TE like Davis, I can't imagine what a player who is worth a darn is worth (looking at you, Alshon). More importantly I don't like what this says for a guy like Cook who is seemingly over valued by his current team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally I think the miners got the short end of this deal.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
WOW this surprised me, then I remembered tomorrow is the League Trade 'Dead-Line'! Keep watching for more surprises!!

Irish

Starter
Personally I think the miners got the short end of this deal.
How so? They are rebuilding and they got 2 better picks for the price of a worst pick and a guy who is a shell of himself.

What are we expecting him to put up with retirement home Peyton Manning under center? If he is ranked ROS as a 10-15 TE in the league assuming health and production, is that really a net positive for the Broncos to surrender two 6th round picks for a single 7th?

Let me put it this way: ROS, where would you rank Vernon Davis on THIS Broncos team (not the Broncos everyone remembers that puts up billion points and yards a game, but this lowly version)

Charles Clay
Eric Ebron
Jason Witten
Martellus Bennett
Jacob Tamme