Vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Game of inches (and non-calls). The Rams are literally two plays away from being 6-4 right now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's no Rams game next week.
:sad:

On the bright side, though, we don't get two weeks of wanting someone to get fired or cut.
aRC0Ujb.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Game of inches (and non-calls). The Rams are literally two plays away from being 6-4 right now.
It's not a stretch to say that, nor a stretch to say we'd be a legit playoff contender with Sam Bradford. Either way, especially with Tavon Awesome breaking out...the fucking future is bright.

A55VA6

Legend
It's not a stretch to say that, nor a stretch to say we'd be a legit playoff contender with Sam Bradford. Either way, especially with Tavon Awesome breaking out...the freaking future is bright.
Agreed. Imagine how good we can be next year with these players getting better plus our 2 1st round picks and other breakout players from other rounds. If we get great rookie players in the draft we could finally get that playoff season.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Agreed. Imagine how good we can be next year with these players getting better plus our 2 1st round picks and other breakout players from other rounds. If we get great rookie players in the draft we could finally get that playoff season.
I don't think our goal, or our vision is a season, but playoff sustainability. That is what my vision has always been with this staff. I believe that we will be there, and soon.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I don't think our goal, or our vision is a season, but playoff sustainability. That is what my vision has always been with this staff. I believe that we will be there, and soon.
IIRC, that was Kroenke's goal. The idea of a perennial playoff power, like the 70's Rams, appeals to my nostalgia. That is, without the frustration of losing so many NFC Championship games.