1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Vent Shment

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by -X-, Dec 18, 2011.

1. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Really how much can you bitch about this one? Defense is lights out early on, but the offense just can't put it together. Which is kind of to be expected with a QB who is still unpacking his suitcases. Valiant effort overall. Clemens looks like a gamer, DX showed us that badass range, and Jackson is Jackson.

I don't typically bitch about refs, but this time they flat out sucked. SO bad in fact, that Dahl got flagged for telling them that, and the fans at the stadium started the chant "refs you suck" after they walked the Bengals into the endzone late in the game. Just truly pathetic. Plus, Clemens got smacked in the head 3 times that I counted and there wasn't a single flag.

Anyway. End rant.

2. superfan24 Well-Known Member

freak THE REFS. OUR D IS VERY GOOD. KEEP SPAGS

that is all

3. brokeu91 Well-Known Member

The refs definitely sucked that game, but I'm so frustrated with this whole season, that it doesn't really matter that much. I just hope 2012 is a better year.

4. GcBean Well-Known Member

I'm done venting. No point in venting at this point in the season. As stated, the D is playing very well and giving chances to the offense. I say keep Spags and McD, and load up on offense in the draft. I'm talking WR, RB, and O-Line. Throw in a cornerback somewhere too. I think McD deserves time to get players that suit his offense. JMO.

5. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Works for me. Good post.

6. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

I'll post some pictures that my friend took with the tickets later on today. She sent me a few, but she was too into the game to remember to take pictures all the time. She said she'll send me some more, but as a warning she said she looks like she's 16 in half the pictures, so she might be worried I'll make fun of her. However she did get a picture with Rampage.

7. -X- I'm the dude, man.

That's awesome man. Glad she had a good time.

8. Stranger How big is infinity?

My guess is they were trying to protect their 7.5 pt spread in Vegas.

9. Lesson Well-Known Member

I'm going to keep on defending Spags through out the duration of his time as the Head Coach of the St. Louis Rams.

I'm not pissed. Some players didn't execute. The D was good(aside from some plays that Green broke free in).

Ultimately, though, I could see Kroenke/Devaney saying Spags laid his own bed when he decided to cut a few players off the roster. Remember, Spags has final say in the 53 man roster. Devaney just supplements him with players

10. Lesson Well-Known Member

Oh and I love how the refs called a helmet to helmet hit on Sims, yet Cincy got away with one on Clemens.

11. Lesson Well-Known Member

Also, Gordy needs to be back in St. Louis next season.

King can get the freak out. I want Bartell/Fletcher/Gordy/Murphy and one more CB.

12. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

Why the freak does Jennifer Lopez keep doing these crappy Fiat commercials??? You honestly think she gives a crap about "being inspired" in the streets??

And those Fiats are freakin ugly. Good lord man I wouldn't be caught dead drive those things. Seriously now there's Gucci Fiats? Huh??? I like those old school Chevys. Buy 'Murican.

At least JLo is hott in those commercials.

13. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Who did he cut that could have made a difference? Leber/Williams is the only puzzling one to me. Most other guys needed to be cut to make room for street free agents who needed to play immediately (at other positions). You can say Thaddeus Lewis if you want, but really? The preseason guy? It's important to determine whether or not a player was good to begin with, and that's impossible to do if you use preseason performances as the criteria.

And I think there's more to the Avery release than we know about. He's invisible right now.

14. -X- I'm the dude, man.

We had some promising cbs who went on IR early. Dinkins looked good before he went down.

15. Lesson Well-Known Member

I'm not going to complain about Avery's release. I have no problem with Curry making the roster over Avery. I love Curry.

Aside from Jabara, Butler over Nelson. Ah You over Selvie(though, this one is a push).

16. Lesson Well-Known Member

Dinkins, yes. But I think he has to prove himself over a guy like Marquis Johnson.

17. DR RAM Rams Lifer

Awesome.

18. JdashSTL Well-Known Member

Some of playcalling frustrated me. I didnt like the trick play on 3rd down. Clemens wasnt terrible, at least wasnt a turnover machine. I know we have a 3rd string QB in there and he hasnt been here that long, but I just want a few long, sustaining drives in the 1st half. Is that too much to ask?

19. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

3rd down playcalling was freakin awful.

On 3rd and short McD calls for sweeps and outside tackle runs. One of them from the damn shot gun. Correct me if I'm wrong but the fastest way to a point is in a single straight line. We'd get 5+ yard gains on 1st, 2nd down and then on 3rd and short can't get it. Steven Jackson is not the type of back for those type of plays.

20. JdashSTL Well-Known Member

Yeah McD really liked the outside runs in this game, and if were gonna be doing that quite a bit shouldnt we try it with Norwood? He came in on one play and slipped.