USC/Stanford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
What an AWESOME game. Great QB duel between Luck and Barkley. Its a shame that it had to end on a fumble by that RB McNeal who was having a great game.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
It was a great game. The Barkley v Luck QB matchup was everything it was built up to be. I love watching traditional offenses in college too. Theres way too much spread offense in college.

While I would have liked to see the ball in Barkleys hands at the end, I think you have to try and run the ball there. Just so you can see the kind of push your line will get. If you just a good push then running the ball becomes an option for the 2 point conversion and the D has to respect it more.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Truly a game of inches. If that freshman WR (#9) doesn't put a toe on the line the play before, might have seen a 4th OT.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrock said:
It was a great game. The Barkley v Luck QB matchup was everything it was built up to be. I love watching traditional offenses in college too. Theres way too much spread offense in college.

While I would have liked to see the ball in Barkleys hands at the end, I think you have to try and run the ball there. Just so you can see the kind of push your line will get. If you just a good push then running the ball becomes an option for the 2 point conversion and the D has to respect it more.

And McNeal was having a good game, but that play almost look liked he was a bit fatigued. They used him a lot in this game.

I was also suprised at Robert Woods performance, that dude is an absolute stud tho.