USA Today Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ections-super-bowl-50-packers-colts/30985171/

Some good news!
Rams (10-6): Catch potentially battered Seahawks in opener and may not get full dose of Le'Veon Bell in his Week 3 debut. After Oct. 11 game at Lambeau Field, Rams leave St. Louis once in subsequent five weeks, good time for Nick Foles to find groove.

NFC playoffs
Wild card: (6) Rams def. (3) Panthers, (5) Vikings def. (4) Eagles
Divisional: (1) Packers def. (6) Rams; (2) Seahawks def. (5) Vikings

Big Game

Living The Dream
A lot of people are jumping on the hype or bandwagon surrounding the Rams. Feels good to read about or turn on NFL network and they are saying things like "This Defense could be top 10 in the league" or "Rams could give Seahawks and Cardinals a run for the division" and my favorite "I think the Rams make the playoffs this year".

Now they just need to go out there and make it happen. Nine days till the Rams first preseason game can't wait. I'll actually be out on the west coast that weekend. Anniversary weekend with the wife going to Vegas, LA, and San Diego. I want to drive up to Oakland and catch the game but we got plans :cry:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A lot of people are jumping on the hype or bandwagon surrounding the Rams. Feels good to read about or turn on NFL network and they are saying things like "This Defense could be top 10 in the league" or "Rams could give Seahawks and Cardinals a run for the division" and my favorite "I think the Rams make the playoffs this year".

Now they just need to go out there and make it happen. Nine days till the Rams first preseason game can't wait. I'll actually be out on the west coast that weekend. Anniversary weekend with the wife going to Vegas, LA, and San Diego. I want to drive up to Oakland and catch the game but we got plans :cry:
To me, it's still more negative than positive.

Like you said, they just have to go out there and make it happen.

I think there are enough media types on the fence that, if the Rams do come out strong (especially that first game), momentum could build quickly!

BTW, you need to manage your wife's expectations better and get the priorities re-set! :LOL:

RamzFanz

Damnit

100546205fe5aa0959794e0ac0b6ef30.jpg

Big Game

Living The Dream
To me, it's still more negative than positive.

Like you said, they just have to go out there and make it happen.

I think there are enough media types on the fence that, if the Rams do come out strong (especially that first game), momentum could build quickly!

BTW, you need to manage your wife's expectations better and get the priorities re-set! :LOL:

lol i agree still quite a bit of negative responses on if the Rams are legit or not but there is a lot more praise and positive talk then normal about us having a good season.

Time will tell!!!

hahhaha I have to give the wife credit she is really cool when it comes to sports and attending games. So i just will have to set my DVR for this one. :sneaky:(y)