Updated weather hourly forecast for Bears game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Good news : Little to no wind. Caught a break. Bad news : Butt cold.

Game start time is 7:30 CST.

Screenshot (26).png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think if you had to pick the pecking order of weather concern for us...

(1) snow
(2) wind
(3) rain
(4) cold

At least it looks just cold.

I don't worry too much about cold temps, unless it's really-really cold. I think it's an overstated variable, myself.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wind is the worst factor there tbh. If it's not windy we are catching a huge break. (y)

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Goff probably will not wear a glove, it will be cold but dry. IMO the glove affected Goffs accuracy in denver.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wind is the worst factor there tbh. If it's not windy we are catching a huge break. (y)
True but the same goes for the Bears and as i've mentioned already, we have the superior ST's and kicking game as well as a more balanced offense which is huge in any bad weather conditions.

Then there's the Goffense factor. Who would you rather have throwing passes in a hurricane...Goff or Trubisky?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Then there's the Goffense factor. Who would you rather have throwing passes in a hurricane...Goff or Trubisky?

Goff without a doubt. Truby's ball tends to fade on the longer throws due to his mechanics (front leg).

The reason not having wind favors the Rams more, however, is the Rams' run defense or lack thereof.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
That's almost the best possible Chicago weather you could wish for in December...Especially with little or no wind...

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No freakin’ excuses.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Ravens should be ashamed that they couldn't intercept that desperation pass

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, the Wentz that had everybody on his jock has been pretty much MIA...
He’s bigger he has a stronger arm he’s faster, stronger. Played in a pro style offense. The national media said he’s better and the first 8 games of the Goff/wentz era cemented those predictions no going back now.

It’s time to face the facts we are stuck with a tiny handed, spread offense, system quarterback who doesn’t know where the sun rises or sets.