[Updated] Antonio Brown released, signs w/Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
No need to worry Rai-duh fans... you have Mayock handling this... what could possibly go wrong there!

:clown

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
"Hey, Antonio. One day you will look back and say, I was young once, and invincible..."

Spader I.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He's a total asshat and he's doing nothing but hurting himself.

If they take away his guaranteed money he's going to go apeshit so I know lots of us want to see that happen.

His next contract is going to be a lot less than it should be because of this. He's PROVEN that he is a locker room cancer and a shitty team mate.

Not to mention threatening to punch the GM in the face.

I'd cut him, take the cap hit, keep the money in the bank and let him get shunned in the open market. Right now this guy is toxic enough that nobody would touch him except on a super cheap prove it deal.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The more I think about this... I'm getting very disappointed.

I can't believe that Brown didn't just go ahead a punch Mayock directly in his stupid face. What a letdown. :cautious:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I can't believe that Brown didn't just go ahead a punch Mayock directly in his stupid face. What a letdown. :cautious:
My favorite part is Burfect holding Brown back from that. Now picture Richie Incognito holding Mayock back :D

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
There is the scary side of this whole ordeal, where the Raiders cut Brown, he signs with the Pats on a non-guaranteed contract, and suddenly he starts acting like a normal human being.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I know!!!

It would have been absolutely delicious!!!

The media would crush his image and his soul for doing something like that and the suspension would be at least a season.