[Updated] Antonio Brown released, signs w/Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Antonio's choice of women is a little suspect.

She can hardly compare with this Wisconsin beauty!
gIgdTan.jpg

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I hope both he and Brady suffer career-ending injuries? Is that classless? Sure. I don't care, though.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Who was saying yesteday "watch AB go sign for the Pats, cut all the antics and go win a superbowl..." FML man.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So they’re going to pair Antonio Brown with Josh Gordon? All they need to do is sign Colin Kaepernick to complete the trifecta

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Love ya Les but for crying out loud...

A blind man coulda seen this coming

LOL yeah oh well.........iy won't end well.

Pats are very good at getting the most from problem players, but they have two dipshits at wideout now. I suspect the critical mass of retardation will result in at least some drama.

I can't think of anyone other than Moss and he wasn't really causing trouble in Oakland he just wanted the hell out of there.

slow motion car wreck....

The fact that he had not one but TWO guys there filming this says a lot about his ego issues.

This truly is a sociopathic narcissist.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Fuck that turd and his new team. Here's hoping for compound fractures all up and down the Putriot roster....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
While I don't wish injury on a player, I do hope that Tom Bitchy loses his touch, Gordon smokes weed every day, Edelman gets another PED suspension, Gronkowski fades into obscurity, and last - but certainly not least - Brown tries to punch out Bellicheat.

nighttrain

Legend
While I don't wish injury on a player, I do hope that Tom Bitchy loses his touch, Gordon smokes weed every day, Edelman gets another PED suspension, Gronkowski fades into obscurity, and last - but certainly not least - Brown punches out Bellicheat.
FIFY

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The Raiders did the right thing.

And AB is still gonna light it up - and is still a loose cannon.

…..

Legend
I’m curious why the Raiders didn’t suspend him without pay or put him on a PUP type situation. why allow him to go to another team? For free.

Maybe a suspend and trade. They should have tried to recoup their picks.

Or am I missing something

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
This is dedicated to the recently retired @Primetime

Attach18706_20190908_080020.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Rob Gronkowski included in cryptic video with caption 'news will drop tomorrow night'

On the heels of the Antonio Brown signing, speculation for the return of tight end Rob Gronkowski is heating up after the former All-Pro was recorded on video catching passes with the New England Patriots during a return visit to Gillette Stadium on Saturday night.

A caption on an Instagram message posted Saturday in Foxboro by former Patriot, Willie McGinest, read: "news will drop tomorrow night."

“Major comebacks happening in Foxboro stay tuned news will drop tomorrow night,” McGinest said.

Gronkowski and Martellus Bennett, two Ex-Patriots, were seen catching passes from retired quarterback Drew Bledsoe, the team's starter before future Hall of Famer, Tom Brady, took over. Gronk, who stated he isn't mentally ready to play right now, has made it clear he's open to returning in the future if he feels he's ready, although the timetable for that happening is quite murky.

“I’m just in the first stage right now,” Gronkowski said last Tuesday. “When that time comes down in the future, if I have the desire to play football again, if I feel passionate about football again, if I’m feeling I need to be out there on the field, I will go back to football."

“As of right now, that is not the case. It could be the case in six months; it could be the case in two years; it could be the case in three years; it could be the case in three months. But I truly don’t see it in the foreseeable future in like a week or a month," he added.

It's not clear what "news" will drop on Sunday as the Patriots are scheduled to open their season against the Pittsburgh Steelers at 8:30 p.m. They will unveil the championship banner of their sixth Super Bowl victory roughly 30 minutes before the game.

In his post-NFL life, Gronk mentioned he has been getting into the business world while enjoying his time away from football and said he's got a lot dropping "in the next couple of weeks" with his family.

He discussed some of his ailments, including concussions, suffered during football while talking with NBC's Philip Mena in late August.

“I used to have liquid, [my head] used to be thick. My head used to be thicker, like a centimeter of liquid in some spots and I’d feel it and be like, ‘What the heck?’ You could put indents in my head, he said.

Even so, Gronk didn't rule out a possible return during an interview on "Good Morning America" on August 28, exclaiming, “I’ve been changing up everything, having new energy. I may be back!”