Upcoming home games - suite prices (ROD interest)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
There were some folks asking about possibly getting a group together for a suite at one of the later games this year and I made contact with the Rams and my season ticket account manager... not much in terms of 'deals'... looks like the cheapest is $4800 for a 12 person suite. With that you get $600 food & beverage credit too... but not the 'deals' I thought there may be considering what attendance was at the first game.... These are the 'cheap' games. The SF, PIT, Chicago games are a LOT more...I'll keep trying.

upload_2015-9-17_11-15-44.png

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
400 a person is preeettty steep. Is the amount of people allowed in a suite limited by the fire code? I only ask because of the additional suite ticket cost at the bottom.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
400 a person is preeettty steep. Is the amount of people allowed in a suite limited by the fire code? I only ask because of the additional suite ticket cost at the bottom.

I was thinking the same thing. The $124 price sounds a lot more reasonable to me. I'm definitely not going to eat and drink $400 worth, even with the inflated prices at the dome!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it includes booze, we might come out ahead!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
If I'm paying 4 bills, u better believe I am throwing down food and beers like it's going out of style. Gonna have to wheelbarrow my ass out of there. Lol

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I was thinking the same thing. The $124 price sounds a lot more reasonable to me. I'm definitely not going to eat and drink $400 worth, even with the inflated prices at the dome!

I'd say $200 per person would be my absolute upper limit, since I'd most likely be bringing the girlfriend (unless she doensn't want to go).

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I'd say $200 per person would be my absolute upper limit, since I'd most likely be bringing the girlfriend (unless she doensn't want to go).
Yeah. $200 is my top limit as well.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Tell them $200, and we're in. Oh, and cheerleaders. We want Cheerleaders. And free booze. And that's all.

And another trip to the field! And that's all.

And signature balls for every person signed by the team and Snisher. And that's all.

And..

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Tell them $200, and we're in. Oh, and cheerleaders. We want Cheerleaders. And free booze. And that's all.

And signature balls for every person signed by the team and Snisher. And that's all.

And..

You forgot to ask for the helicopter... amateur.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

And..

Well, it does come with cheerleader visit to the suite! And she said $600 food/beverage credit. I'll say $200 max per person and see what she says...

upload_2015-9-17_14-13-53.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-17_14-12-48.png
    upload_2015-9-17_14-12-48.png
    312.6 KB · Views: 133

RamzFanz

Damnit
Ohhhh, lookie here:

Signage! Ramsondemand.com!

Or...

We SELL the signage, on field passes, and parking to reduce costs. Offer the field passes, parking, and tickets for a premium price to those here on ROD that can afford them and want them? Then, it says additional tickets at a reduced price so the actual cost will drop per participant. How many additional guests are allowed?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't know if it's asking too much but perhaps we can work the same channels we did for the Thordaddy deal and get a discount?

I didn't think suites would be that much. I can see a couple hundred per person but beyond that its just a bit pricey.

DenverRam

Starter
ive been in the suites before. They are really nice.

omg i am going to cry, i just thought about all that toasted ravoli. I miss it so much :( None out here

Av8R

UDFA
Keep working on it and keep us posted. Would love to have beers with everyone and cheer on more victories with our Rams Family.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I wonder whether the team would entertain a special offer for a group of RODers from all over the US. They just might.

Also as long as the date isn't the game on the 6th I'd have a chance to go. Got a big inspection that week bleh.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I think we may have varying expectations on what "cheerleader visits" means. I know if I'm on one and 8 drinks in, it's gonna be all bad, fellas.