Up next; Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Look at it this way; we win next week we're 1-1 and likely tied for the division lead.

Too soon to be thinking about winning again?

Bush_dodges_shoes.gif
I'm more than ready to start thinking about Sunday, It's a short week to get ready!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll be amazed if Keenum survives the Seahawks defense. And yet if the Rams stumble to one win this year I could see it somehow being this one. Rams opened as a 3 and a half point home dog but I expect it to go up.
This morning the Vegas Line had the Rams as 6 point Dogs!!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Please let this be the week they start coming together and keep our winning streak alive against the hags.

If we are going to run the ball then do it the best.

If we are going to be a defensive juggernaut, break the hags physically and mentally.

Being it for the first game back in LA and dominate the hags. We can worry about the rest of the year after a win this week.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No way they win this game . What we saw last night is what they are . Undisciplined smelly garbage .Fisher must go