Up next; Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Look at it this way; we win next week we're 1-1 and likely tied for the division lead.

Too soon to be thinking about winning again?

Bush_dodges_shoes.gif

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Look at it this way; we win next week we're 1-1 and likely tied for the division lead.

Bush_dodges_shoes.gif
I'd say that's Keenum throwing to Austin, but Keenum didn't throw an interception and Austin didn't drop it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm ready to get this week over with.
Bring on Seattle. I want to see some chicken blood on the field this Sunday.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Knowing Fisher, he'll likely beat the Seahawks only to pull off more 7-9 bullshit. He's certainly good at doing that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Bush_dodges_shoes.gif

The Rams' MO is to lose the games they should win, and win the games they should lose on the way to mediocrity. This is why I said over and over this game in SF is an indicator if they have truly gotten better. And the answer is clear that they're the same old 7-9 Rams under Jeff Fisher.

Prepare yourself for a big win next week to continue to string us along. What an effin joke this org is man. So tired of it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Hard to think positive after last night. But I know Fisher will find a way to win some games we pegged as losses. And lose some games we pegged as wins. Nothing comes easy. Destined to be a 7-9 team again.

lockdnram21

Legend
Positive Thinking: I'm positive we loose next week. Last I checked Seattle defense better then 49ers.

We need to start Goff

Might as well start Mike Thomas opposite Britt because Tavon is not a receiver

With the 33 pick in the 2017 draft La Rams pick ____________wr from _________

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Positive Thinking: I'm positive we loose next week. Last I checked Seattle defense better then 49ers.

We need to start Goff

Might as well start Mike Thomas opposite Britt because Tavon is not a receiver

With the 33 pick in the 2017 draft La Rams pick ____________wr from _________

cooper-kupp-eastern-washington-121613.jpg

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I'll be amazed if Keenum survives the Seahawks defense. And yet if the Rams stumble to one win this year I could see it somehow being this one. Rams opened as a 3 and a half point home dog but I expect it to go up.