Unsung hero JHekker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And watching a player catch the punt at the goal line, love Tyreek Hill, but you have to have better judgment.
What do ya mean? I loved Hill for this play, exclusively!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
been saying he will end up in the HoF one day, and Im sticking to it. glad hes ours
I love him too, but look how long it took Ray Guy to get in the HOF. Guy was a Hekker of the 70’s, if you didn’t know, young whippersnapper! :fighting:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'm not sure if there has ever been any better punter than Johnny Hekker.

Ever.
His placement is a thing of beauty.
Almost impossible you would think.

The distance as good as any Hall of Famer.

The passing and running threat?
Say what? He helps the entire return game.

Justin15w

UDFA
Name
justin15w
Johnny (u/whatthehekk) on Reddit posted a nice message for us after the game:

To all the fans at the game tonight, that was the for you. The fans at home across our great nation, this was for you as well. You guys are awesome! shrink the damn face!!!!!!

BadCompany

Rookie
Johnny (u/whatthehekk) on Reddit posted a nice message for us after the game:

To all the fans at the game tonight, that was the for you. The fans at home across our great nation, this was for you as well. You guys are awesome! shrink the damn face!!!!!!

So uh, what am I, chopped liver??? Thanks for nothing Johnny.

You're dead to me now.

#CanadiansArePeopleToo

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I love him too, but look how long it took Ray Guy to get in the HOF. Guy was a Hekker of the 70’s, if you didn’t know, young whippersnapper! :fighting:

I mean he’s a punter, of course it would take awhile. His best shot would be one of the legends picks or whatever it’s called where they have to add 2 older players. But it doesn’t change the fact that it should happen