Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Let me start out calm: I HATE THE CURRENT UNIFORMS!!!!!
Oops, forgot about the calm part........I really really dislike our current white and blue uniforms.

They look so damn boring and over used. Other teams have similar color schemes, but always tend to add at least one bright color - IE Bills have Red, Chargers have Yellow etc.

I don't know how much longer my eyes can take it......thank god most the games are not televised! I bought an old LA Rams mini helmet for my work desk just to wash away the boring eye pain of these things they call uniforms!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Oops, forgot about the calm part........I really really dislike our current white and blue uniforms.

They look so damn boring and over used. Other teams have similar color schemes, but always tend to add at least one bright color - IE Bills have Red, Chargers have Yellow etc.

I don't know how much longer my eyes can take it......thank god most the games are not televised! I bought an old LA Rams mini helmet for my work desk just to wash away the boring eye pain of these things they call uniforms!

Though I agree(I prefer the yellow and royal blue) just because you dislike the jerseys you prefer games no be televised? That's a bit much. But I'm sure the next jersey update won't come until the Rams move into their new stadium.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Um ... then why does your avatar have the current color scheme?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
They're football uniforms...................not prom dresses

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Well I think it's an advantage to wear all white in 90 degree heat. But that's just me.

Bruce2980

Starter
I love the new uniform colors, especially the helmet. I like the older uniforms, but would love it if the royal blue was just a shade darker. I love the 1947 throwback logo:D

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Though I agree(I prefer the yellow and royal blue) just because you dislike the jerseys you prefer games no be televised? That's a bit much. But I'm sure the next jersey update won't come until the Rams move into their new stadium.

No...heehee, I was just saying that I was thankful that they won't be shown on TV that often while wearing this color scheme.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I don't mind the color scheme(though prefer yellow and blue), but I really don't like our Jersey design. Looks generic and lame IMO. Bring back the horns on the shoulders!!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm not sure I understand...You're a Rams fan but would rather not watch them play because of their uniforms...Is that correct or do I not get what you're saying ??

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
They will keep the current uniforms until 2019, that year with the new stadium the Rams will unveil new uniforms. They have gone to white on white at home due to weather and the current Los Angeles fan base not being fans of the blue.

In 2019, there will be new uniforms so for now this topic needs to be put to bed IMHO.
nflrams_nwesheets_1000.jpg

Q729

Legend
I don't mind it looking "generic". It's timeless. I'd rather we just get the blue and yellows back with no dumb butchering updates just for the sake of change. Classics don't need changing.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

I agree. The 1999 uniforms ARE the BEST!