Uniforms for new riverfront digs...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PreshusRoy

UDFA
JesseAlkire_StLouisRams.jpg
JesseAlkire_StLouisRams_helmet.jpg

Alan

Legend
I like the blue and white but not with that blue and yellow helmet.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
The jersey in option 1 is killer. I was just saying in the helmet thread how I liked that blue on yellow design they had way way back in the day. It also has a tribute on the shoulder to the blue and white, which is cool. I don't think the white pants work with it though. Maybe blue pants with yellow highlights? White highlight on the sock (or white sock if you go blue pants). IDK.. It's hard to tell without actually seeing the whole picture. It sure would be fun to be able to design a uni though!

iced

believe these were also "nike concepts" for the new uniforms too

Big Willie

Starter
I am not feeling any of them. I appreciate the attempt, but am not a fan of the yellow and would prefer something different.

Irish

Starter
Personally, I am kind of done with the Navy and Gold, so a return to more primary Blue and Yellow is more than welcome for me, especially with more and more sports franchises going back to traditional color schemes and logos.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can't say any of them are Great, the yellow does remind me of the '50's, and Waterfield!
f115b1a2cd62bc236d8d1a154c84f909c45687e4.jpg
220px-Bob_Carey_Hirsch_Van_Brocklin.jpg
e0cb34951716e224d781dd718de8513d0f558c59.jpg
elroyhirschgoallineartpainting.jpg

moklerman

Warner-phile
I do like the '50's as throwbacks so a modernized/throwback combo would be fine on occasions.

But IMO, the '72-'99 uniforms didn't need fixing so I just want them to go back to those. Big horns on the sleeves, gray facemasks, yellow stripes on the socks...they were beautiful. Modern material and tailoring would make them look even better.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Love the Helmets not the uniforms, but I love this thread Riverfront property...Yeah Baby!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I do like the '50's as throwbacks so a modernized/throwback combo would be fine on occasions.

But IMO, the '72-'99 uniforms didn't need fixing so I just want them to go back to those. Big horns on the sleeves, gray facemasks, yellow stripes on the socks...they were beautiful. Modern material and tailoring would make them look even better.

Always have been and always will be (probably) my favorite unis..The new concept blue and white that I saw is nice...The new concept yellow looks like something I used to clean out of diapers...JMHO, of course

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
The blue and white is old and tired! Every professional sport has multiple teams with blue and white........blue and yellow is awesome!