Under the radar prospects you really like?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Are there any prospects you like the look of who aren't getting as much love as you believe they deserve or who could be a really good fit for us Rams?

I'll start off with 2:

Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt

currently ranked as a 3rd round pick by CBS.com, tall (6'3") reasonably fast (4.46 compared to 4.43 for the undisputed number 1 WR) productive (all time SEC leader) and bloodlines (the cousin of Jerry Rice).

Dion Bailey, FS, Southern California

Currently ranked as a 4th round prospect, former team mate of TJ McDonald which should help his transition, experience at CB so has zone coverage experience, former LB so isn't afraid to lay the lumber, questions over his 40 time (4.66 compared to 4.58 for Dix and Pryor) if the theory of Fisher not rating the S position as highly as others I'd love to add him to this D and he could be (with another CB) the finishing touch we need to become elite. Or he could become a bust I'm no expert :unsure:

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I like the Florida State FS that runs a 4.3-4.4... Or I could have just made that up. Not sure anymore.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Not really under the radar just not many talking about the Rams drafting him. I would love to see Arron Donald in horns to complete our Dline.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I like WR Shaq Evans, and ILB Jordan Zumwalt out of UCLA. I like OL Jack Mewhort, Justin Britt, Dakota Dozier, and Kadeem Edwards.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like Jrry's boy; Jared Abbrederis

But his concussions worry me.

duckhunter

Starter
Here's my list for all those 6th and 7th round picks we have. Some may be picked earlier but some will be there.

QB C Shaw
QB S Morris
TE X Grimble
FS A Exum
RB D Fluellen
CB N Lawson
CB A Colvin
LB K Fortt
LB J Morris
DT J Bromley
DT G UKO
G T Turner
G B Thomas

If I hit on one of these guys and the Rams select the same player that would make my day.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Huskies players RB Bishop Sankey
and TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins. I know we don't need either but I really like the way these guys play.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Don't know how far under the radar they are any more, but I've long been intrigued with Ole Miss WR Donte Moncrief, Indiana WR Cody Latimer, and Alabama WR Kevin Norwood.

Others include Florida CB Jaylen Watkins, LSU OG Trai Turner, North Carolina OT James Hurst, California DT Deandre Coleman, South Carolina QB Conner Shaw, Oklahoma FB/RB Trey Millard, Alabama S Vinnie Sunseri, & Mississippi State S Nickoe Whitley.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Cossell really likes Moncrief.

Off the radar- Ohio State backup QB Kenny Guiton

Undervalued- Allen Robinson

Under the radar- PSU OG John Urschel

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Bashaud Breeland really impressed me. He's hardly talked about.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Logan Thomas. QB. Taking him late since I'm so against wasting a pick in a early round.
You can teach a QB mechanics and how to mange a game, but you can't teach size, arm strength and speed.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Logan Thomas. QB. Taking him late since I'm so against wasting a pick in a early round.
You can teach a QB mechanics and how to mange a game, but you can't teach size, arm strength and speed.
I'm with you on this one. Lower body mechanics for him, but maybe one of the freakiest athlete's not talked about in this draft.

tbux

Rookie
big fan of Jordan Matthews- I think he will end up one of the top 2 wrs in this draft- like Watkins, a ton of want to- he just finds a way to make plays and tough catches.

Like Watkins from FSU - very solid player.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I'm with you on this one. Lower body mechanics for him, but maybe one of the freakiest athlete's not talked about in this draft.
I've had my eye on him since last year. He had no real QB coaching, seems like a student of the game. A fast TE size QB. I wouldn't play him for 2 years at all, just let him learn. Reminds me of a very raw Ben Roethlisberger.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I've had my eye on him since last year. He had no real QB coaching, seems like a student of the game. A fast TE size QB. I wouldn't play him for 2 years at all, just let him learn. Reminds me of a very raw Ben Roethlisberger.
The guy didn't even really want to play QB, they just stuck him there. I know his story, and I agree, perfect guy to draft lower, and teach.

V3

Hall of Fame
I like the Florida State FS that runs a 4.3-4.4... Or I could have just made that up. Not sure anymore.

Are you referring to Terrence Brooks? That's the FS that I've wanted all along. I don't like Dix much at all and I can't find much tape on Pryor. The little I did find on him, he looked more like a SS than FS to me. Same goes for Ward.

Not a fan of highlight films(or the music they use in this one) but it at least gives you an idea of how he can play. He's #31