1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Under the radar prospects you really like?

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Rams and Gators, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Rams and Gators

Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Credit:
    $2,168,093.02
    Are there any prospects you like the look of who aren't getting as much love as you believe they deserve or who could be a really good fit for us Rams?

I'll start off with 2:

Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt

currently ranked as a 3rd round pick by CBS.com, tall (6'3") reasonably fast (4.46 compared to 4.43 for the undisputed number 1 WR) productive (all time SEC leader) and bloodlines (the cousin of Jerry Rice).

Dion Bailey, FS, Southern California

Currently ranked as a 4th round prospect, former team mate of TJ McDonald which should help his transition, experience at CB so has zone coverage experience, former LB so isn't afraid to lay the lumber, questions over his 40 time (4.66 compared to 4.58 for Dix and Pryor) if the theory of Fisher not rating the S position as highly as others I'd love to add him to this D and he could be (with another CB) the finishing touch we need to become elite. Or he could become a bust I'm no expert :unsure:
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.