Ugly uniform thread of the week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay I'm gonna stand alone and say that I didn't mind them. I don't want them king term but there's just enough white in our socks , gloves, pants, and on the trim of our uniforms to pass it off.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
As long as the shecocks stay with their current colors the Rams unis will never be the ugliest in the league

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Something must be done, This look ^^ is just hideous!!! Worst look I've ever seen! Will .. The Steelers "Bumble-Bee" Costum is worse, but that's probably it!
And anything the shyte chickens wear.:rolllaugh:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Not gonna repeat jersey combo preferences again since this is always brought up, let's just say I enjoyed beating the Cowboys in their classic unis with this funky combo. As off as it is, still better than the bumblebees, and the whiners and Cardinals' blacks. Yes I do repeat that I hate any team that changes to black just to have black in their colors. Can't be said enough.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I told my wife during the first half that maybe the players weren't doing well so they wouldn't get on any highlight videos and be seen in that hideous uniform throughout the week.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Like I said before... looks like a HS jv team that has part of the old varsity uniforms with new helmets.

Ladoc

UDFA
Name
Garth
Blue white blue gold...what in God's name happened...LOL
Wondering what is in store for us in 2019. Either going yellow jerseys / helmets or drop the gold and only use blue / white combo design. I am betting the latter as they have spent so much marketing the blue white and Kroenke probably old school with blue and white. I'm going to try to get it out of him when I have dinner with him .

TexasRam

Legend
The uniforms were atrocious.

They don't even match.

Its like someone Is playing a bad joke and sitting back laughing their ass off.

someone should seriously be fired over this.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
They are so godawful I don't even know what to say.

At LEAST wear white pants

WTF'inF!
Seriously.

Q729

Legend
They are so godawful I don't even know what to say.

At LEAST wear white pants

WTF'inF!
Seriously.
Yeah, but the pants weren't the problem. The jersey having that masking tape on it was.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, ladies...
What did you think of their shoes?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You know, if you swapped the gold for the white on the jersey's, they wouldn't look so bad. Instead of white trim with gold number and gold stripes on the sleeves, they should have white number with gold trim, ditto with the sleeves.

Well, ladies...

Fabulouth. Jutht thoooper!!!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
While our game day uniforms may not necessarily match or be compatible I'll take the exciting wins over all.

That 'dress to impress' moto is pure bullshit anyway.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Well, ladies...

Funny. But I ain't buyin' it.
You know they look stupid.

While our game day uniforms may not necessarily match or be compatible I'll take the exciting wins over all.

That 'dress to impress' moto is pure bullcrap anyway.

High five.
Never heard dress to impress and NFL uniforms in the same sentence before.
Good job.