Ugly uniform thread of the week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I. E. look at OBJ13 today, faceshield and gloves. I noticed immediately Mike Evans went glove- less.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Props to Mohammed Sanu on the cleats though, paid homage to Ric Flair, I think it was Sanu.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
In all fairness the Rams tailored the uniform for the time being to be more to the liking of the California fans as they were not fans of the millennium blue & old gold and that is why the Rams went to more blue & white and donned white at home eliminating as much Gold & Blue even changing the blue pants as well with a white stripe.

It's odd right now, but come 2020 they IMO, will be back donning the blue & yellow's with the blue & whites as throw backs.
Rams%20Uniform%20New%202016_zps2rrgupvm.jpg

UtahRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Everyone can say "they can wear whatever they want if they play like today...blah blah blah" but if you're like me who thinks we HAD the best uniform in sports at one time and come out dressed the way they did today you'd shake your head and wonder wtf too. I mean did they not forsee this when they decided to go to the white horns? It's a travesty I tell you. Could you imagine watching them come out of the tunnel like that in a Super Bowl? LOL

And @Soul Surfer, thicken them wimpy horns, Demoff!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
You guys know that this is just a transition uniform and it's not the one they're going to be wearing next year.
Right?

UtahRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will they change them this year.
I think they're going to slowly transition over from what I read.
Am I wrong?

They had to notify the league two years in advance for any change to uniforms as the league requires. The RAMS said they won't debut the new uniforms until 2019 when the new stadium was to originally open. The NFL made a special exception and allowed them to wear white horns for the time being. Whatever they are wearing this year is what they'll wear next season and maybe in 2019 too if they want to debut the new togs when they open the stadium in 2020.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Who changed my thread title?
Some of you guys need need help with your thread titles. This is a message board not a click bait factory.
I mean...creativity is welcome but come on people.

If one wants to create (another) uniform thread, or any other thread....can we at least make an attempt to include the subject matter in the title?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Funny. But I ain't buyin' it.
You know they look stupid.
Perhaps.

But even without the mismatched helmet, I thought they looked stupid.
Never really cared for the Polo collar unis anyway.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
This combo is horrible.

It honestly looks like they accidentally packed the wrong jerseys for the trip. They look like they belong with a totally different pair of pants.

And. The person picking this uni combo deserves a sturdy ball punch.

Did you not hear about Fisher's new job? :rimshot:

Sorry Jeff, I still love ya man, I just couldn't resist that one...

TexasRam

Legend
Well, ladies...
What did you think of their shoes?

Lol.

I could give two shits about uniforms. But in this scenario it was just offensive.

Its like when your homey comes
Up wearing some clashing shirt and shorts. You may have never said anything to him in years about all the crappy homeless looking crap he wears but if he's going to wear something that strikes the eyes as outright clashing it's almost like he's making a fashion statement. And that is when you say something to him like " Dude what the hell are you wearing".

I will admit however that I love the color rush mustard uniforms. Not in a chick way but in a "that's so blinding to the eyes and stupid looking that I love it" way.