Ugghhh, hurry up already!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
A week ago I was thinking that waiting for the draft has been going pretty quick. I thought that I was going to be really busy at work these next few weeks, baseball started up, and hockey is in its home stretch...I have our wedding reception coming up, a bachelor party for a buddy to go on, and a bunch of yard work to do...

Surely with all that I'll be so occupied that the draft will be here before you know it! Wrong...these past 3 or 4 days have crept by and I find myself checking twitter, rotoworld, this forum etc. for anything to quench my football thirst.

I also realized that my first busy work weekend of this summer is the weekend of the draft...FML. At least the first round is on Thursday.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Yea, the wait sucks. Hopefully they realize it was a mistake to move it, and move it back to it's original dates.

The countdown really adds to the slowness. Remember, time is relative. Think in blocks of one week at a time, and time goes faster.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A week ago I was thinking that waiting for the draft has been going pretty quick. I thought that I was going to be really busy at work these next few weeks, baseball started up, and hockey is in its home stretch...I have our wedding reception coming up, a bachelor party for a buddy to go on, and a bunch of yard work to do...

Surely with all that I'll be so occupied that the draft will be here before you know it! Wrong...these past 3 or 4 days have crept by and I find myself checking twitter, rotoworld, this forum etc. for anything to quench my football thirst.

I also realized that my first busy work weekend of this summer is the weekend of the draft...FML. At least the first round is on Thursday.
I hear ya man. Lets get it going!
I really do miss the previous draft format though. Getting up early, hung over, filling up with a big breakfast...and getting cracked out all day on the first 3 rounds.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hear ya man. Lets get it going!
I really do miss the previous draft format though. Getting up early, hung over, filling up with a big breakfast...and getting cracked out all day on the first 3 rounds.
I do too. I mean, the primetime of the first round is pretty cool...but I hate that you see one round and then it's over. Especially if your team picks early it really kind of takes the excitement out of the rest of the night.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Well, let's do something different.

I don't know...

Have you heard I want the Rams to pick Clowney?

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You mean it's not this weekend? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's go already jeeezzz!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its getting really hard to keep going in circles with the same debates. I just want to discuss the players the rams actually took in the draft and how they're gonna take us to the Super Bowl :whistle::bueller:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I do too. I mean, the primetime of the first round is pretty cool...but I hate that you see one round and then it's over. Especially if your team picks early it really kind of takes the excitement out of the rest of the night.
At least it's not 1 and done this year! Hope we get another first for next year!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
At least it's not 1 and done this year! Hope we get another first for next year!
Yeah, I fear we have been spoiled. Next year will suck if we only have one pick in the 1st round.:unsure:

FRO

Legend
Is there anything going on in football right now? Yeah we get a ton of stupid rumors, but come on waiting is stupid.

bluecoconuts

Legend

I love how hockey changed theirs. All 7 rounds in 1 day. NFL could learn a thing or two from the NHL. Class being another thing.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I love how hockey changed theirs. All 7 rounds in 1 day. NFL could learn a thing or two from the NHL. Class being another thing.
I wouldn't get to excited about doing things like the NHL...they have plenty of problems they need to resolve. The playoff format being one...and the fact that they seem to strike/lockout every 5-10 years or so.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wouldn't get to excited about doing things like the NHL...they have plenty of problems they need to resolve. The playoff format being one...and the fact that they seem to strike/lockout every 5-10 years or so.

You don't like the NHL playoffs? Those are arguably the greatest playoffs in professional sports.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
You don't like the NHL playoffs? Those are arguably the greatest playoffs in professional sports.
I don't like that half the league makes the playoffs and that they go until mid-June.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Four weeks will go by so fast for me. Shoot, they got me working 66 hours this week.

I tell you what, though, I'm getting use to all the stupid mock drafts that get changed daily by the talking heads. So lame...

jap

Legend
Yea, the wait sucks. Hopefully they realize it was a mistake to move it, and move it back to it's original dates.

The countdown really adds to the slowness. Remember, time is relative. Think in blocks of one week at a time, and time goes faster.

They are not moving back anything . . . not as long as Goodall remains in office dreaming of establishing a historical legacy to rival Rozelle and, to a lesser extent, Tags. Instead, we will continue to get one more stupid change after another as Goodall seeks to make his silly legacy marks. Unfortunately, nothing he does now will ever erase or overshadow his fumbling coverup of Spygate.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hey, at least the NFL draft isn't like it used to be with no time limits on picks. It sometimes took hours for a pick to come in.