UDFA Jersey Numbers!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For those of you, like myself, who like to know who you are watching, Here are the Jersey #'s for the UDFA's!;

# 1 - K - Taylor Bertolet
# 72 - OG - Pace Murphy
# 70 - OT - Jordan Swindle
# 36 - RB - Aaron Green
# 8 - WR - Paul McRoberts
# 3 - WR - Marquez North
# 86 - WR - Nelson Spruce
# 42 - DE - Morgan Fox
# 72 - DE - Ian Seau ( Jr. Seau's nephew get Chris Long's Old Number!)
# 53 - ILB - Brandon Chubb
# 55 - LB - Nic Grigsby
# 58 - OLB - Cory Littleton
# 49 - LB - Darreon Herring
# 70 - LB - Kache Palacia ( Duplicated number)
# 35 - CB - Mike Jordan
# 41 - CB - Winston Rose
# 36 - DB - Rohan Gaines
# 37 - DB - Jordan Lomax
# 43 - DB - Brian Randolph

I hope this helps you enjoy the Practices more! I know it helps me!!(y):D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Winston Rose taking 41 is good for him let's keep him in that number.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Murphy and Seau wearing the same number (72)?
Yep! They're wearing the same number! I didn't catch that typing it up or I would have noted it! So I just double checked!
Some of these Jersey numbers will change as cuts Happen, they always do!

A55VA6

Legend
In case some of you may not know, Rohan Gaines is #36, Benny Cunningham changed his number to #23

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Maybe I misunderstood I thought it said Seau got Long's #...Long wore 91

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Just looking at the list again and thinking about the Center position. To me it signals that the club likes what they have in Barnes and maybe even Rhaney as his backup. Maybe they are waiting for June cuts to grab more depth, but I found it strange they didn't bring in one extra center as an UDFA.

A55VA6

Legend
Really? I was about to buy a #36 Benny jersey one of these days. Good thing I didn't
Yeah, I was looking at our roster on the official site and I was like wtf? lol going to be weird seeing him in 23.

Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 2.48.33 PM.png

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Just looking at the list again and thinking about the Center position. To me it signals that the club likes what they have in Barnes and maybe even Rhaney as his backup. Maybe they are waiting for June cuts to grab more depth, but I found it strange they didn't bring in one extra center as an UDFA.

Already 4 centers on roster. Likely means they didn't think any of the UDFA's were better that what they currently have. Don't really have any need for more than 4 going through OTA's and camp unless someone gets dinged. Doesn't mean Rams are in great shape, just they don't feel it's an upgrade to bring in someone else in lieu of a current player.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually they have (4) Centers on the Roster, Barnes, Rhaney, Folkerts, and Kush. We'll see what they Look like in OTA's!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Actually they have (4) Centers on the Roster, Barnes, Rhaney, Folkerts, and Kush. We'll see what they Look like in OTA's!

I know about Folkerts and Kush. I highly doubt they move up the depth chart onto the final 53. Kush was on the roster late last year though and looks huge in the workout pics. I hope Timmy Barnes can stabilize the middle this year with a little better Guard play.