UDFA Folarin Orimolade: Wow! .........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
....Look at all of the Forced Fumbles! The highlite below is of his last 2 seasons I believe. In the opening 3 or 4 minutes, I lost count of all the plays he knocks the ball loose. And, that's on top of his ability to get to the QB.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8nDuT-KHOk

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ivy is joke of a league tho. hopefully that was the only knock on him and we get a steal.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Obviously the competition isn't there but this kid play with some major attitude. Could be fun to watch.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
What I notice is his versatility lining up left, right, and inside. Flashes a lot of tools and is willing to stack a blocker before effectively peeling off for a tackle. Good quickness and hand usage. Not sure how he will match up physically in the NFL, but he does play with decent fundamentals.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have high hopes that this kid is a steal. Late to the game, so he still has some developing to do. From humble background and he is intelligent enough to attend an Ivy League school so he could develop like a Tamba Hali. He looks like he has a lot of potential. Hopefully he is ready to show it in camp.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Watching that there is a lot to like. He has good vision. He sets up the player opposite him and then explodes to the QB. He also knows where the ball is at all times and it results in the strips. The question is will he be fast enough or strong enough to deal with the big boys. The raw potential is there.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Pos:
Slightly undersized but productive and athletic linebacker who makes a lot of plays on the ball. Breaks down well, uses his hands to protect himself and fluidly moves in every direction of the field. Quick-footed, slides off blocks and shows speed in pursuit. Works his hands to protect himself, quickly locates the ball and is explosive at the point of attack. Forceful up the field and gets a good degree of pressure on the quarterback.

http://draftanalyst.com/adefolarin-orimolade

http://www.thedartmouth.com/article/2017/01/folarin-orimolade-17-wraps-up-storied-dartmouth-career

Flo's results from http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/163937/folarin-orimolade

Testing Results

If nothing else he could be a good special teams guy. His scouting reports say he is a good run defender but gets lost in pass coverage. It looks like he can get after the QB to me too.

Psycho_X

Legend
The weak competition is definitely noticeable. Half the time he simply just over powers people or just runs by them like they are stuck in molasses. But he does move well and has some nice hand movement. Doesn't rely on simply over powering lesser competition when needed. We've added a lot of quality competition to the linebacker position. I think that will be my second favorite thing to watch behind the WRs/TEs competition in training camp/preseason.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
....Look at all of the Forced Fumbles! The highlite below is of his last 2 seasons I believe. In the opening 3 or 4 minutes, I lost count of all the plays he knocks the ball loose. And, that's on top of his ability to get to the Quarterback.

So he is the Anti- Laurinaitis?

:D

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The sack artist! It will be good to see this guy on the field. Whatever he lacks now could be developed easily before the season if he makes it. Looks like he has the smarts, and basic fundamentals to succeed in the big leagues.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He reminds me of James Harrison. Could be another London Fletcher. I love these picks. Go Rams!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Am I the only one that finds the highlights soundtrack amusing for a guy from the Ivy League?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What I notice is his versatility lining up left, right, and inside. Flashes a lot of tools and is willing to stack a blocker before effectively peeling off for a tackle. Good quickness and hand usage. Not sure how he will match up physically in the NFL, but he does play with decent fundamentals.
Where he was lining up was the 1st thing I noticed too! Right - Left all over the place! which is probably the way Wade will use him!(y);):D

A55VA6

Legend
Never heard of him until a couple days ago. Level of competition is a concern but hey, he's an UDFA... if he turns into even a backup or ST player, that's a win.