Tyrunn Walker Cleared-Sign him

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bdfitz

UDFA
Well, was it dumb to cut him? Now that Tyrunn Walker has been cleared of any wrongdoing would it be even dumber NOT to sign him? Get him back in here. All is forgiven. lol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm glad they cut him. Having standards of conduct is a good thing for a team and I applaud their actions at that place in time.

Bringing him in now would make sense, though, IF they think he would upgrade them. Keep in mind one of the rumored reasons he was cut (in addition to the allegations) was that the Rams didn't project that they'd need him. Even with DE out for the season that does not necessarily mean they see a place for him on the roster.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm glad they cut him. Having standards of conduct is a good thing for a team and I applaud their actions at that place in time.

Bringing him in now would make sense, though, IF they think he would upgrade them. Keep in mind one of the rumored reasons he was cut (in addition to the allegations) was that the Rams didn't project that they'd need him. Even with DE out for the season that does not necessarily mean they see a place for him on the roster.
I completely agree with you about a Team having Standards and sticking to them! It's the only right thing to do!
BUT in this case the Team seemed to rush-to-judgment, without investigating, and cut him! That sounds WRONG to me! Or am I missing something!?!
As far as signing him, maybe we could use some depth through Training Camp and Pre-Season, until we see how things shake-out!