Tyrod Taylor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
The problem is, the Rams seem to have the ability to turn starter QBs into back-up back-ups. I've been thinking this for a while when it comes to our QB development it's just not very good :(
Haha.
Thats a great line, sad, but true.

fearsomefour

Legend
True. I wonder if he wants to be back though. Through all the drama with RGIII being benched, to starting, to benched, to Snyder demanding he starts (over cousins)..., Kirk was caught in the middle of all that. They seem set now, but who knows what kind of impression that left on him.
Hard to know whats going on in his head.
After a very good year and basically carrying that team to the playoffs he is in line for a major raise. If he felt pissed on there he may want to leave even for less money. I kind of doubt that however. He is a young guy who is lined up for a payday at a position where there is a massive shortage of ability. If I were advising him, take the money man. I could see him getting offers in line with 4 years $72M....is that insane? Yes. Is that what the market will demand? Who knows, but, I think so.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sorry but at the end RGIII was making worse throws than Foles. The guy was one hoping throws to WRs 10 feet away. I think whether or not he's viable goes beyond confidence, his mechanics were completely shot. I see people taking a flyer on him but only as a number 2 at this point.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Is there a guy like that out there on someone's squad that we can go get?

Need to stop with all these career backups and draft a QB. This weekend shows the haves and have nots.

7767926.jpg
USATSI_8322520_154617978_lowres-1200x800.jpg
img25345971.jpg
Kevin_Hogan.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
bilde

I'm with ya....but just say no to FA's....especially QB's.