Tyrod Taylor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
How were the Bills able to identify him and go grab him? I know the guys not setting the world on fire but he's been a very capable starter (granted, his got more at the skill positions than we do).

Is there a guy like that out there on someone's squad that we can go get?

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Chase Daniel possibly. Maybe someone can save Manziel, I just hope it ain't us. RG3 will get a shot somewhere else. Someone will come out of nowhere kinda like McCown did a couple of years ago.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I would have taken Manziel before the move. No way in hell do I bring him anywhere near Hollywood. He's a knucklehead that I don't even think Fisher can save.

Not sure on what's going to happen with Cousins...

fearsomefour

Legend
I would have taken Manziel before the move. No way in hell do I bring him anywhere near Hollywood. He's a knucklehead that I don't even think Fisher can save.

Not sure on what's going to happen with Cousins...
Washington would be nuts to let him go.
McGloin I like in Oakland....but, he is sort of a younger version of Keenum to be honest.
Phillip Sims, was on Arizonas practice squad, I assume he still is. I liked what I saw of him this preseason.
I always thought Tavaris Jackson and EJ Manual have potential.
In addition to those already mentioned....

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Washington would be nuts to let him go.
McGloin I like in Oakland....but, he is sort of a younger version of Keenum to be honest.
Phillip Sims, was on Arizonas practice squad, I assume he still is. I liked what I saw of him this preseason.
I always thought Tavaris Jackson and EJ Manual have potential.
In addition to those already mentioned....

Isn't Cousins a URFA? If so, there's no guarantee that he wants to stay in DC.

PartyKane

UDFA
Name
Alex Maldonado
Terrele Pryor - Browns

Brett Hundley - Packers

RG3 - Free Agent

J. Manziel - Browns (He'd be electric in LA)

Kaepernick - 49ers

OC Ram

Not that we shouldn't bring in a FA, because we should, but i'd like to see what Mannion has to offer. The stories I read state he has a big arm, biggest arm on the team. He played behind a crappy line in college, although our line is getting better. Can we ask him to manage the game with a few deep throws? Does he have the accuracy?

We will also be needing a true #1. The type of WR that can go up and get it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RGIII and Chase Daniel are the two guys with the potential to be like Tyrod imo.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mettenberger isn't gonna take Mariotta's spit anytime soon

He's the guy to pry

Mettenberger looked really terrible this year. I'm not a fan. IMO, if we want to go with that type of QB, Mike Glennon is a better option.

But if we are moving on from Keenum and Foles (not opposed to that at all), I'd go with Chase Daniel (or RGIII if he seems like he's learned something from Washington).

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Terrele Pryor - Browns

Brett Hundley - Packers

RG3 - Free Agent

Kaepernick - 49ers
Terrelle Pryor is a WR now. Kaepernick isn't going anywhere with Chip Kelly but RG3 might be interesting.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Terrele Pryor - Browns

Brett Hundley - Packers

RG3 - Free Agent

Kaepernick - 49ers

Agreed. He'd run through those clubs like they've never been run through before. Unfortunately, I don't think he'd see the field...because we wouldn't be able to locate him on Sundays.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
EJ Manuel? Thought @jrry32 ? He seemed to be getting it together after a rough start and didn't ultimately do a lot wrong to lose that starting job - Tire Rod just played lights out.

PartyKane

UDFA
Name
Alex Maldonado
Agreed. He'd run through those clubs like they've never been run through before. Unfortunately, I don't think he'd see the field...because we wouldn't be able to locate him on Sundays.

He has his problems, but he still has talent to do well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
EJ Manuel? Thought @jrry32 ? He seemed to be getting it together after a rough start and didn't ultimately do a lot wrong to lose that starting job - Tire Rod just played lights out.

I'm not a fan of E.J. Manuel. Didn't like him as a prospect and have heard nothing but bad things from Bills fans.

He has his problems, but he still has talent to do well.

He has major problems and hasn't shown much at the NFL level. Why would we want that headache?

I can't believe people are still defending the guy despite his antics and mediocre to bad play.

JRobinson

MiLB
I don't know who we will take a long look at; but it's evident we need a solution, and quickly.

I believe that Kap will be resigned with Kelly Comin to town.

Manziel is such a basket case that LA would engulf him; not a good fit for us.

The only one I'd be willing to take a look at would be RG III. But like Bradford, he's an injury waiting to happen.

WvuIN02

Starter
Need to stop with all these career backups and draft a QB. This weekend shows the haves and have nots.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Need to stop with all these career backups and draft a QB. This weekend shows the haves and have nots.

Do both. Grab a guy like Chase Daniel or RGIII and draft a first round QB. Then you have a guy that offers more upside than what we currently have if the rookie isn't ready to play right away.

PartyKane

UDFA
Name
Alex Maldonado
Do both. Grab a guy like Chase Daniel or RGIII and draft a first round QB. Then you have a guy that offers more upside than what we currently have if the rookie isn't ready to play right away.

Chase Daniel? Lol

RGIII would be Tom Brady compared to him.