Tyrann Matheu tears ACL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Out for year, obviously. I don't wish injury upon but this is a HUGE blow to their Super Bowl hopes. Not that I mind seeing Arians get kicked from the playoffs.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Crappy time to tear one, miss the playoffs and the start of next year, too. I won't be crying about it, that's for sure. Guess I'm pulling for the Panthers in the playoffs, fuck there aren't any good choices at all.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I was watching last night and had no doubt he was done. Sucks. He is an exciting player, and I would MUCH prefer to see AZ go deep in the playoffs than SEA.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That sucks. 2nd torn acl in his young NFL career. Hope he can come back from this, hes a great young player. This is gonna hurt them in the playoffs.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sucks for the player. Always hate injuries for anyone.

That said, screw that team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
100% injury rate in this league. Only thing that varies is the severity.
Too bad for him. One of the few players on a rival team that I like.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Damn, tough break....Must be the weed gods exacting their revenge for deserting them....

A55VA6

Legend
Man that sucks, Mathieu is such a good young player and this is his 2nd ACL tear in 3 years. Brutal to come this late in the year too.

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben
One of the few players on a rival team that I like.

Ugh, I can't stand the guy. The way he talks, the way he acts, just so annoying. Didn't help when he pulled gurley's hair earlier this year after he was already tackled.

I have no respect for guys like him. But that being said, I do feel bad for him and don't wish injuries on any player.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Can't stand him but don't wish an injury like that on anyone. Torn ligaments aren't exactly common for DBs are they?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
First thing that hasn't gone right for the Arizona Clover Leafs all season. No tears from me, and to be honest i don't like that mouthy little guy anyway.

From a football perspective they should be fine going forward. Palmer is the reason they're where they're at. Without Carson they probably don't win 6 games.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/21/report-lesean-mccoy-tore-mcl-on-sunday/

Report: LeSean McCoy tore MCL on Sunday
Posted by Josh Alper on December 21, 2015

With four losses in the last five games, the Bills have lost any chance of ending their year with either a winning record or a playoff spot.

They may not end it with running back LeSean McCoy in the lineup either. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that McCoy tore his MCL in Sunday’s loss to the Redskins and that his status for the final two games is considered “week-to-week” pending further evaluation.

Coach Rex Ryan said Monday that McCoy will have an MRI to determine the full extent of the injury, but calling McCoy week-to-week at this point in the year could make it likely that we’ve seen the last of the back this year. If his year is over, McCoy will finish his first season with the Bills with 203 carries for 895 yards and three touchdowns in 12 games.

That’s less than the Bills were likely hoping to get from McCoy this year, although it’s hard to say whether a few hundred more yards would have been enough to keep the Bills from the disappointing path they’ve traveled down the stretch this year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...riota-out-for-rest-of-season-with-mcl-sprain/

Report: Mariota out for rest of season with MCL sprain
Posted by Josh Alper on December 21, 2015

Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota’s rookie season has reportedly come to an early end.

Mariota left Sunday’s loss to the Patriots after hurting his knee. Coach Mike Mularkey said after the game that he didn’t believe it was a serious injury, but a league source told PFT on Sunday night that he was headed for further testing on Monday.

According to multiple reports, Mariota will not play again this season after being diagnosed with a sprained MCL in his right knee. It’s not a serious injury when compared to a torn ligament or tendon, but a sprained MCL in the other knee was enough to keep Mariota out of two games earlier this year.

On top of that, the Titans are just playing out the string and there’s little upside to running Mariota out there at anything less than 100 percent. If anything, his absence makes them likelier to lose and gain better position to draft some help for Mariota in 2016.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That's horrible news tbh. Could have been defensive POTY.
In what league? Not the one this guy plays in.
th

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
First thing that hasn't gone right for the Arizona Clover Leafs all season. No tears from me, and to be honest i don't like that mouthy little guy anyway.

From a football perspective they should be fine going forward. Palmer is the reason they're where they're at. Without Carson they probably don't win 6 games.

Airians is a genius (when he has Palmer under center).

Irish

Starter
In what league? Not the one this guy plays in.
th
In the National Football league. I thought Honey Badger had a legit case for being league MVP this year.

This is a huge loss and will send shock waves through that team.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
In the National Football league. I thought Honey Badger had a legit case for being league MVP this year.

This is a huge loss and will send shock waves through that team.
That's supposed to be in blue right:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh: