Two Stats I'd Like the Rams to improve on;

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
1)Last year the Rams were + 8 in Takeaways I'd Like to see them Double that this Year! And 2) The Rams had 5 Defensive Tds last year (2 via INT, 3 via FR ) I think we could do a lot better their under Williams D! What say? Do you have any special Stats you'd Like to see Improved on? Besides Won/Loss of course!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I would like to see Bradfords yards per completion go up I think there around 5.9% now. We have to much speed on this team for it to be that low.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Overall big improvement in run blocking & Pass protection from the starting two OG's is an area I would love to see major improvement. Rams starting out early in 2013 with 29 yrs old Chris Williams 6-6 320 & 33 yr old Harvey Dahl 6-6 307 & ended the season with Brandon Washington & Shelley Smith as starters.

This season the two OG's post will have 21 yr old Greg Robinson 6-5 330 & 26 yr old Rodger Saffold 6-5 332 starting very big overall improvement will be expected! Snead has beefed upped both OG posts with two massive much younger OG's in comparison to the slender/older Dahl & Williams. Zac should really enjoy himself this season.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm hoping for a big improvement in the "Wins" stat, both regular season and post season.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
1) Penalties.
2) Dropped passes.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
For me it's YPA and penalties per game

photo.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Dang it!! I wasn't even thinking penalties...oh well, seahawks had high penalties too, and you see where that got them..

I'll go rushing yards allowed for the Defense <100 ypg. And 2 1000 yard wr's for the offense (Quick & Britt or Cook).....how's that?

Dang it!! I wasn't even thinking penalties...oh well, seahawks had high penalties too, and you see where that got them..

I'll go rushing yards allowed for the Defense <100 ypg. And 2 1000 yard wr's for the offense (Quick & Britt or Cook).....how's that?

Not sure about total yards allowed by D, but since the bye we were 10th since 2000 (of 440) for yards per attempt over the last 6 games of a season (3.0 ypa).

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Is it greedy to say sacks?

YPA is an obvious one, I agree with the consensus there. I think that'll come with the idea that short passing is no longer our crutch for a lack of run game. Also with opponent completion %.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Throws on the intermediate field. Bradford does a good job distributing the ball 1-10 yds and 30+ yds downfield. Now he just needs to be brave enough to throw rainbows over linebackers.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure about total yards allowed by D, but since the bye we were 10th since 2000 (of 440) for yards per attempt over the last 6 games of a season (3.0 ypa).
In 2013 the Rams D allowed an average of 102.9 YPG. So the 100 YPG LACHAMP46 would like to see should be easy! with our improved D!