Two-A-Days: Rams (Mike & Mike)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=9531448" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=9531448</a>

Scott Van Pelt and Herm Edwards look ahead to the 2013 season for the Rams in "Two-A-Days."
What should St. Louis expect from Sam Bradford?

[mp3]http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/2117/7825/1836890/audiomikeandmike_2013-08-02-100330-7744-0-0-0.48b.mp3[/mp3]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Two-A-Days: Rams

Herm Edwards: "It's not who you play. It's how you play today."

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Love him or hate him; the animated Herm Edwards... I choose to love him. I like that he'll tell you like he thinks. You might not agree with him. But he lays an opinion out there.

Good. Fun. Short. Listen.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
CGI_Ram said:
Love him or hate him; the animated Herm Edwards... I choose to love him. I like that he'll tell you like he thinks. You might not agree with him. But he lays an opinion out there.

He is animated and a lot of people don't like his delivery. I've learned to look past it because he is very smart and usually adds a lot to any conversation he is involved in. He reminds me a little of Jim Rome. Can be grating but there is good info.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
LesBaker said:
CGI_Ram said:

He is animated and a lot of people don't like his delivery. I've learned to look past it because he is very smart and usually adds a lot to any conversation he is involved in. He reminds me a little of Jim Rome. Can be grating but there is good info.

And with Herm, again... while you might not agree with him... His opinion isn't for show. Its what he believes. I can appreciate that.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Re: Two-A-Days: Rams (Mike & Mike)

Did mike and mike talk about the rams and cardinals yesterday and today? I seen the helmets sitting on the desk on tv both times but didn't watch the show

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CGI_Ram said:

when he is on nfl live he always thinks the person sitting next to him makes a great point, no matter what they say. it must be his segue to his opinion.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oh there's SF and the seaworms...oh wait look there's SF and the seaworms.

Also, didn't lose to SF last year. So fuck you BSPN.