Twitterverse puzzled by Rams outburst

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...tml_7dbc6876-f545-571c-a312-dbeb3cc98ee3.html

3 hours ago • By Jeff Gordon jgordon@post-dispatch.com

Yes, the Rams beat the Colts 38-8 -- not that anybody could actually believe that happened.

That NFL game really happened. The Rams really did beat the Indianapolis Colts 38-8.

Few experts believed the Rams could win this game on the road and nobody saw them putting a 30-point beating on the Colts. Naturally, there was some astonishment expressed in 140 characters or less.

TRACKING THE REACTION ON TWITTER

http://www.twitter.com/

Play 60 Kid
@NatePlay60

Richie Incognito proud of the way Rams are treating the Colts.
Nov. 10, 2013

trey wingo
@wingoz

Did the 2011 Colts show up for this game with the Rams?
Nov. 10, 2013

Awful Announcing
@awfulannouncing

The Rams are up 28-0 on the Colts in Indianapolis. The greatest advertisement against betting on football is football.
Nov. 10, 2013

trey wingo
@wingoz

So the Colts have beaten the Niners, Seahawks and Broncos, and are getting destroyed by the Rams. #football
Nov. 10, 2013

ESPN Stats & Info
@ESPNStatsInfo

Rams beat Colts, 38-8. It is Colts biggest home loss since losing 31-0 to Chargers in 1993
Nov. 10, 2013

Sports News Analysis
@SNewsAnalysis

The #Colts started 8 of their 14 drives today inside their own 20 yard line in their 38-8 loss at home to the #Rams . #NFL#STLvsIND
Nov. 11, 2013

Martin Kilcoyne
@martinkilcoyne2

Usually when the Colts vanish...they use a Mayflower truck (rim shot). Thank you Rams for providing a sarcasm-free twitter-verse.
Nov. 10, 2013
http://www.twitter.com/

Tony Softli
@SoftliSTL

The Colts are a 4-4 team with an outstanding QB who played poorly in the first half. Colts can't match Rams personnel.
Nov. 10, 2013

Mack Fly
@Mo_Peezy19

Vontae Davis couldn't cover Tavon Austin if the Colts paid him to....wait they did # Rams #Colts
Nov. 11, 2013

Cody Swartz
@cbswartz5

Cam Newton won a close game. Rams beat Colts by 30. Jaguars won. Riley Cooper caught 2 more TDs. Pretty much what we all expected this week.
Nov. 11, 2013

SiriusXM NFL Radio
@SiriusXMNFL

Rams WR Tavon Austin joined The Sunday Drive with @BillLekas to talk about his big day and the win against the #Coltsbit.ly/18k65cg
Nov. 10, 2013

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Some of those are just funny as hell......the line about betting on football is perfect.

And the RI crack was a good one too.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't see how people can see the way we have played this year and just think we were gonna be an easy W. We played like shit in 3 games. We smacked around the Titans and Seahawks but it just didnt translate into points for the win. We shouldnt have lost to ATL either. This team is poised to make a run with the way we have been playing.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I dont know if the Rams can run the table, but I do know they have and will continue to show how to beat teams that are considered to be the most likely to go far in the playoffs. With another offseason and some more talent added the Rams will be in a position to run the table from week 1, not sayin I think they will go 16-0 next yr but they wont be far off from 16 wins.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I don't see how people can see the way we have played this year and just think we were gonna be an easy W. We played like shyte in 3 games. We smacked around the Titans and Seahawks but it just didnt translate into points for the win. We shouldnt have lost to ATL either. This team is poised to make a run with the way we have been playing.

its because we got off to a bad start. Most ppl don't watch teams that are not televised unless they are their own. We had two primetime games and lost both, one in a blowout. Their reasoning is understandable but now I believe we've earned some of that respect now.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I dont know if the Rams can run the table, but I do know they have and will continue to show how to beat teams that are considered to be the most likely to go far in the playoffs. With another offseason and some more talent added the Rams will be in a position to run the table from week 1, not sayin I think they will go 16-0 next yr but they wont be far off from 16 wins.
I can't wait until Bradford gets back. I feel like we can make a serious run if we use our picks to beef up the trenches . Imagine the possibilities if we can get Bradford Tom Brady protection.

Last edited by a moderator: