Twitter "Payback" Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I got on Twitter a few years back, however I'm gonna rely on the ROD Army to finger annoy flick the "experts" mentioned above. I'll place all ROD dollars on they ignore, followed by a residual amount of block. Why? It's the easy way out and they don't have the courtesy to admit the truth we watched (so far week 1, I get it). Still can't ignore that shit.
BTW, rocking out to Filter- Welcome to the Fold album, high as fuck!

fearsomefour

Legend

It is amazing to me watching Russillo that a clown like that had a broadcast job.
"This is just reckless speculation...."
So, he admits he doesn't know what he is spewing.
The kind of guy to block you on twitter when you call him out for his bad "take".
So many people confuse being loud with being good. Or with being opinionated with being factual. It's sad that in a world with 24 hour access to everything the pursuit of knowledge has been replaced with click bait and trolling.
I remember a couple of years ago taking my Godson and a couple of his friends (all musicians of various levels) to see Black Sabbath. They had just seen some newer band, prattling on about how good they were. Lots of energy, running around, great show.
Then Sabbath came on. Three old guys (not the original drummer) who basically stood around and played. After the show the kids were in awe. Amazed at how great they were and how they blew the other band away.
Because, at the end if the day, it's about the f***** songs.
I wish there was less posturing and pyro in modern sports media and more classic songs.