Tweetin Jimmy T

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
33580f9b3cab439886e3d54.png

501b2f99dbf3ec562e00000.png

https://twitter.com/jthom1

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
After a while, right guard Harvey Dahl stepped in for the offense. Look for him to have more of an enforcer role on the line this year.

Like stepped in to stick up for the offense during the scuffles, er stepped in for a player? Enforcer role? Wtf does that mean? Hasn't that always been his role?

:uhh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Enforcer role? Wtf does that mean? Hasn't that always been his role?
Clearly.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
After a while, right guard Harvey Dahl stepped in for the offense. Look for him to have more of an enforcer role on the line this year.

Like stepped in to stick up for the offense during the scuffles, er stepped in for a player? Enforcer role? Wtf does that mean? Hasn't that always been his role?

It was explained in another thread, but yeah, he should have clarified. Dahl took exception to Dunbar's numerous cheapshots as it sounds.

bluecoconuts

Legend
DR RAM said:
Username said:

It was explained in another thread, but yeah, he should have clarified. Dahl took exception to Dunbar's numerous cheapshots as it sounds.

Yep. I like physicality, but when it's Jackson or a key member (I.E. starter) they should let up when the play is whistled dead.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
bluecoconuts said:
DR RAM said:
Username said:

Yep. I like physicality, but when it's Jackson or a key member (I.E. starter) they should let up when the play is whistled dead.

Thing is, I'm imagining Jackson laid out his fair share to thumps too. In fact I know he did. Apparently he trucked Q Mikell and gave a pretty good stiff arm to Jenkins. Jack has been in the middle of a few tussles in the past years training camp. It's because of the way he practices and the caliber of player he is. I have no problem with it. This shit happens. I'm glad there's some fire out there.

I agree though. The shit after the whistle (if it's purposeful) is uncalled for. Linebacker is a heated battle this year though, and I'm sure Steven isn't making it any easier for them. :yeh:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
bluecoconuts said:
DR RAM said:
Username said:

Thing is, I'm imagining Jackson laid out his fair share to thumps too. In fact I know he did. Apparently he trucked Q Mikell and gave a pretty good stiff arm to Jenkins. Jack has been in the middle of a few tussles in the past years training camp. It's because of the way he practices and the caliber of player he is. I have no problem with it. This shit happens. I'm glad there's some fire out there.

I agree though. The shit after the whistle (if it's purposeful) is uncalled for. Linebacker is a heated battle this year though, and I'm sure Steven isn't making it any easier for them. :yeh:
After the whistle is what I would call a cheap shot during practice. I have no problems with going hard, especially with Jack, who hasn't been ready to play the season opener the last three seasons.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
Username said:
bluecoconuts said:
DR RAM said:
Username said:

Thing is, I'm imagining Jackson laid out his fair share to thumps too. In fact I know he did. Apparently he trucked Q Mikell and gave a pretty good stiff arm to Jenkins. Jack has been in the middle of a few tussles in the past years training camp. It's because of the way he practices and the caliber of player he is. I have no problem with it. This shyte happens. I'm glad there's some fire out there.

I agree though. The shyte after the whistle (if it's purposeful) is uncalled for. Linebacker is a heated battle this year though, and I'm sure Steven isn't making it any easier for them. :yeh:
After the whistle is what I would call a cheap shot during practice. I have no problems with going hard, especially with Jack, who hasn't been ready to play the season opener the last three seasons.

Just a general question.
But does anyone remember Jackson getting hurt by a hit, cheap or not? I know he's had pulls and strains and things like that. But I have seen all but a handful his plays with the Rams and I can't recall him getting really laid out where he needs help to get up.
I think he's pretty much indestructible from that point.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I dont remeber SJ ever getting injured from any hits, but I have seen defenders leave games after hitting/ being hit by SJ. Rumph learned a lesson about hittin SJ lets say it cost him an arm.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yamahopper said:
DR RAM said:
Username said:
bluecoconuts said:
DR RAM said:
Username said:

Thing is, I'm imagining Jackson laid out his fair share to thumps too. In fact I know he did. Apparently he trucked Q Mikell and gave a pretty good stiff arm to Jenkins. Jack has been in the middle of a few tussles in the past years training camp. It's because of the way he practices and the caliber of player he is. I have no problem with it. This shyte happens. I'm glad there's some fire out there.

I agree though. The shyte after the whistle (if it's purposeful) is uncalled for. Linebacker is a heated battle this year though, and I'm sure Steven isn't making it any easier for them. :yeh:

Just a general question.
But does anyone remember Jackson getting hurt by a hit, cheap or not? I know he's had pulls and strains and things like that. But I have seen all but a handful his plays with the Rams and I can't recall him getting really laid out where he needs help to get up.
I think he's pretty much indestructible from that point.

I remember Sams rookie year in the Redskins game, a defender was pulling on his leg and he pulled something.. That's about it though.