TV coverage of Week 1 NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Good posts, keep them coming. I assume most work well with Android phones?

Will be at a relatives house since I have family in town. This may be my only option

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Good posts, keep them coming. I assume most work well with Android phones?

Will be at a relatives house since I have family in town. This may be my only option

You know, my family and friends know that Rams football comes before everything and now that I have Sunday Ticket, every Sunday is reserved for me!

(hey, it took me a long time to get where I am, I deserve it!)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I know people hate the blackout rule, but the one about no afternoon game b/c there is a local home game on the other network equally is stupid.

Oh well, at least I have NFL Redzone.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
You know, my family and friends know that Rams football comes before everything and now that I have Sunday Ticket, every Sunday is reserved for me!

(hey, it took me a long time to get where I am, I deserve it!)

My family doesnt plan anything for sunday during football season. It doesnt matter if the Rams are doing good or bad, if your not a Rams fan I am no fun to be around on sunday. Been kicked out of many houses during Rams games, but that was when I drank and didnt have the ability to stay home on game day. lol