Tv Coverage map?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
When does the nfl put out the coverage maps for tv? My son has a football game 2hrs away and I be damned if I miss the rams game lol. I hope I can record it at home.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I’m getting the stupid ass Eagles- Redskins game. For the first year since 2006 I don’t have direct tv. I have to stream it through the PS4.

Any tips on getting the best quality with very little timed outs for steaming? NFL ticket takes a shit load of internet.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maps are usually posted Wednesday on that site Bubba linked.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Here in St. Louis we are getting the Rams at Panthers so i got my DVR all set to record:

1567542260010.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

here in australia espn has dumped the redzone channel. in it's place they are showing two games per week. so the fta channel will also show two games, but different to the ones espn are showing. at least for this week.

so the rams will be on espn in hd. if i had to watch it on gamepass it would be on sd or slightly above so the screen doesn't buffer. you gotta love it.

hopefully espn and the fta channel show different games every week. there'll be a high probability the rams will be one of the games in the late afternoon time slot. :p

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
And in DISH land, they are fighting with Fox Sports this week... So, no feeds from them until it is settled.... Ugh!!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Why the hell does a 3rd of the nation have to watch the freaking Redskins?????

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get the Iggles vs the Skins because I’m in the Topeka market. If I just lived 30 or so miles east, I’d be in the KAnsas City market and watching the Rams game. Somebody hates me.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Chiefs vs Jax, Rams @ Car, Det @ AZ here.
No streams needed today. NICE