TuTu Zero Drops

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Apparently, TuTu has the most targets with the fewest drops (zero) of any player in preseason so far. Kind of interesting.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yeah, especially since AS and AT were saying how much he was putting it on the grass in practice. They said that's why he was slated to play the whole game against the Raiders.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Dude, I can't wait to see 1st team offense. With Kupp, Woods and what looks like a revitilized Jackson, I think TuTu is gonna have some chances for nice mismatches and could make a real difference.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It will be nice to see what he can do with a QB and can throw him the deep ball.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if we'll see both DJ and TuTu on the field at the same time on opposite sides.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That's a very good start by Atwell. I'm more worried about him getting dinged up on teams than anything, but this is promising.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That’s great to hear. Would like to see him in space and not running reverses.

For ST I’d be happy with fair catching everything. Not letting it hit the ground unless it is in the end zone would be an improvement over the last couple of years.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Impressive. Looking forward to what he brings under McVay's real game direction and Stafford's leading from the field.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He really had a nice game. If that throw had been on time and on the money he'd have a long TD added to his stats.

Also that early fair catch he called. If he can fix that we might see him house one vs Denver.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I hope so. Won't be often but once or twice a game it'd be nice to see them make the CB2 of the opposing defense sweat.

Or make their asses pucker?

tghtn.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I hope to see 5 WR sets. DeSean wide on the left with Kupp in the slot, TuTu wide right, Jefferson just inside him and Woods behind them off the line. If the OL can give Stafford a 7 step drop, defend that.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
TuTu gets tackled so easily. There were times when Raiders threw him around like a rag doll. And everyone looks so big around him. He could learn a lot from Ike and how he stayed away from getting hit.

TexasRam

Legend
I will give him credit. He held onto the ball with some big hits. Even with the disappointment surrounding the pick I don't think there is one of us that are not rooting for the guy to be all they hope he can be.

It gets a lot harder vs starters but Tutu aced his first two tests. Who knows, he may be the most resilient 150 lber to ever play in the NFL.

He did have one drop to be technical. Early in the game when the linebacker knocked the ball out on the left sideline. Lot's of bigger WR's go up and get that ball and bring it down. But its ok. That will not be a bread and butter play for him. I expect him going deep, getting jet sweeps and lots of WR screens and quick outs obviously.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Really haven’t been watching the pre seasons games like I use to, but they need to figure out a better play scheme for Tutu. Anything before the marker seems pointless and asking for him to get steam rolled every time. He needs to be beyond the 1st down marker, and in open field for him to really be dangerous.

McVay will show nothing to the opposition in pre-season play, these games will be as vanilla as he can get away with. jmo.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
McVay will show nothing to the opposition in pre-season play, these games will be as vanilla as he can get away with. jmo.
No I get that, but if they use these types of plays in the real games for him it will be counter productive. His nutritional advisor should get him on a cream of wheat and peanut butter diet asap. Bulking up would help him on some hits and still move the sticks forward.