TuTu ON Reserve civid. also McVAY Speaks on Hendo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I hope Tutu got his shots. He needs to be in camp to learn all the nuances of McVay's offense. How long is he out if he didn't get the shots?

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I hope Tutu got his shots. He needs to be in camp to learn all the nuances of McVay's offense. How long is he out if he didn't get the shots?
Well now that he has it there's no need. He has a natural immunity. But I've heard conflicting info on whether or not you should get the shot when you have antibodies. So who knows. Lol

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess the same reports are at the Rams press conferences. Can y'all tell who's asking the questions by their voices? I'm starting to recognize the difference between Thiry and Jourdan, but I don't know the others. One must be Stu Jackson.
Yea I can pick out jourdan, but that's about it for me.
Only cause she is my Fav.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
TuTu can spend the next 10 days getting his weight up to 160 lbs.

The dude takes a crap 3 times a day and would probably weigh 143 lbs if he got snaps the first 10 days of training camp.

He can eat tons of high calorie carbs and lift weights until he's cleared to be back on the field.

Take advantage TuTu
deviantart-weight-gain-drawing-digital-art-png-favpng-9c9Hzf1sBXrFAa4Wpf6q3MPeb.jpg