TuTu ON Reserve civid. also McVAY Speaks on Hendo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I was going to post the "All Rams staff and close to 100% of the players" tweet, but I see it's been done already.

So just to preempt anything, there is no need to inject ones own personal thoughts about this, I do not have mine in here, nobody on the board needs to know yours. The team is handling it in a way they feel best, and none of our opinions will factor in whatsoever, so keep yer yaps shut so the mods don't get a headache.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was going to post the "All Rams staff and close to 100% of the players" tweet, but I see it's been done already.

So just to preempt anything, there is no need to inject ones own personal thoughts about this, I do not have mine in here, nobody on the board needs to know yours. The team is handling it in a way they feel best, and none of our opinions will factor in whatsoever, so keep yer yaps shut so the mods don't get a headache.
Agreed. just wanted to make it louder

Last edited:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
In my day, mother's would gather their kids together in the summer with a kid having chicken pox.... I wonder...
Did they also slice their feet open to get rid of sickness?? BTW, who'd you vote for....Roosevelt or Hoover? :biggrin: :biggrin:

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Did they also slice their feet open to get rid of sickness?? BTW, who'd you vote for....Roosevelt or Hoover? :biggrin: :biggrin:
Com'on PARAM everybody knows that evil spirit blood isn't in your feet. Neck or above. Geezz.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
BTW, who'd you vote for....Roosevelt or Hoover?
Did you know that Hoover lived another 32 years after losing the 1932 election to FDR?

That was the longest "Presidential Retirement" in history until .... Jimmy Carter ... who has now been in retirement for 41 years ... and counting.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

The important thing here is they are united. If you separate the issue and focus on them being united it speaks highly of leadership and this team.

:thumbsup1:

oldnotdead

Legend
Yeah it's time to open the jar of leeches and let those bloodsuckers bleed the COVID out of everyone. Just thinking about those obscene things brings back too many nightmares. LOL

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Did you know that Hoover lived another 32 years after losing the 1932 election to FDR?

That was the longest "Presidential Retirement" in history until .... Jimmy Carter ... who has now been in retirement for 41 years ... and counting.
It's the peanuts , I'm telling you.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Just a side note. When OTAS were over and everybody else left
Robert Rochell stayed and Rapp stayed with him just to work on some things Robert wasn't
satisfied or comfortable with.
That's a kid who ain't playing around. By God I love that. Givem hell Robert!!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
It's never been about ability with Hendo, it's all the dings and injuries.

Hopefully he can stay healthy and have a good year.

It'd be nice to see Jake Funk make a surprise splash too.