Tutu Atwell Mic’d Up vs Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welp, he can run better routes and can catch the ball better than Creed Humphreys...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
So smooth in and out of his breaks for a rook. Natural hands catcher. I think McVay is literally trying to get him reps for a lot of use this season at WR. Just a guess though....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welp, he can run better routes and can catch the ball better than Creed Humphreys...

Episode 18 GIF by The Simpsons

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I like his routes, his hands, and that he goes down when he needs to. Reminds me of a recent HOFer how quickly he dives when making the catch with a couple enemies around him. I'm liking the way he protects himself that way. All he needs is more exp (obviously) and some better timed balls (quicker etc) and he's going to make some big plays this year. I was iffy on the pick... comparing to another small gadget like Tavon but I like what I've seen this preseason.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Looks like he got passed the line on that 1st down he didn't get you were all talking about. Ball was delivered late and he had to keep coming back to stay away from the defender.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I still believe playing with the #1 offense they can't key in on him with Kupp, Woods and Jackson out there. He'll have better chances when it all counts.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looks like he got passed the line on that 1st down he didn't get you were all talking about. Ball was delivered late and he had to keep coming back to stay away from the defender.
Yeah looked to me like a guy like him who could cut on a dime could still get that extra yard if he was aware. But may be wrong there. Either way the throw was definitely late.

I think once he's fully comfortable in the offense we might get to see some good shit from him. So maybe at some point this season we start feeling him. But all I care about (given the depth of our WR room) is that he does a good job on punt returns for us for now. Beyond that if he busts his ass I'm sure everything will work out.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah looked to me like a guy like him who could cut on a dime could still get that extra yard if he was aware. But may be wrong there. Either way the throw was definitely late.

I think once he's fully comfortable in the offense we might get to see some good shit from him. So maybe at some point this season we start feeling him. But all I care about (given the depth of our WR room) is that he does a good job on punt returns for us for now. Beyond that if he busts his ass I'm sure everything will work out.
That is what he was talking to his QB about. Can I get it a little quicker. The throw was not only late but led him back a bit short of the first down. When he caught the ball his momentum carried him out of bounds where he couldn't turn and get the first. Hopefully Stafford is going to be better with throws like that. He should be.

I know a lot of us thought about Tavon Austin when they drafted him. But from what I see, Tutu has better hands and makes a better effort to get to the ball. His cuts are pretty good too. I have a feeling Tutu will be more productive over the next 4 years.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I know a lot of us thought about Tavon Austin when they drafted him. But from what I see, Tutu has better hands and makes a better effort to get to the ball. His cuts are pretty good too. I have a feeling Tutu will be more productive over the next 4 years.
Yeah the only thing they have in common is the size. Which is a hard thing to overcome at this level with all these big and rangy MFers who move so well. But I'm with you and not down on him by any means. I just think he's gonna need some time due to his lost camp days.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I like his routes, his hands, and that he goes down when he needs to. Reminds me of a recent HOFer how quickly he dives when making the catch with a couple enemies around him.

I had the same thought actually, the way he avoided contact was smart play, reminded me a little of Bruce.

If he can be half the player the reverend was, I'll be happy.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I had the same thought actually, the way he avoided contact was smart play, reminded me a little of Bruce.

If he can be half the player the reverend was, I'll be happy.

He is HALF the player Bruce is…

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oh gawd. Here come the comments and jokes on his size and height again.

Not like those are in short supply.

fearsomefour

Legend
Watching him in iso should be reassuring....he is miles ahead of Austin as a rookie.
In fact, Austin never developed to where Tutu is now.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Oh gawd. Here come the comments and jokes on his size and height again.

Not like those are in short supply.

Nah, fam, I just couldn’t resist the setup. I love Atwell and am thrilled he’s a Ram.