Tuesday Extremely RAM-Packed News and Notes at Noon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
Several interviews, features on training camp, analysis from stlouisrams.com, an interview with Sam Wyche of the NFL Network and much more...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Finally, in a chat available at [hil]theramshuddle.com[/hil], Rams Chief Operating Officer and VP of Football Operations answered a plethora of questions, in great details, from various Rams fans.
Uhhhh...... ?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
BuiltRamTough said:
X didnt this site do the interview? y they gettin credit
I dunno.
Sucks, stolen, no respect, thanks Shane. Don't forget who helped you get your start.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
X said:
BuiltRamTough said:
I dunno.
Sucks, stolen, no respect, thanks Shane. Don't forget who helped you get your start.

Hey fellas. Whatever happened I would be happy to switch it. Please let me know. Thanks!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
STL-Rams said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
BuiltRamTough said:
I dunno.

Hey fellas. Whatever happened I would be happy to switch it. Please let me know. Thanks!
I'm kinda surprised you didn't know. We advertised Kevin's participation with the board for about a week before he showed up and answered our questions. There was a whole forum dedicated to his chat and he was on the board for a couple hours answering those questions.

You missed that?

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
STL-Rams said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
BuiltRamTough said:
I dunno.

I'm kinda surprised you didn't know. We advertised Kevin's participation with the board for about a week before he showed up and answered our questions. There was a whole forum dedicated to his chat and he was on the board for a couple hours answering those questions.

You missed that?

No, as I said in my message, I knew that the chat was upcoming for sure. I just thought that was the site that you shared the chat on after it was complete.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
STL-Rams said:
X said:
STL-Rams said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
BuiltRamTough said:
I dunno.

You missed that?

No, as I said in my message, I knew that the chat was upcoming for sure. I just thought that was the site that you shared the chat on after it was complete.
Silly rabbit.

It's not a big deal. Just shoot me an email or something next time if you're unsure. I shared it with everyone anyway, so it's not like I was trying to make it exclusive. It just "read" in your article that it originated elsewhere.

Now go get your fuckin' shinebox. :twisted: