Tru or JJ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who would you resign in 2016?

• Trumaine Johnson

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Janoris Jenkins

Votes: 22 34.9%

• Total voters

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you have a site that shows pass breakups? I was looking for one earlier.
No but if you look on the first page of this thread a member posted both of their stats on here

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's right above our post posted by Rams24/7

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Jenkins is a big play machine, good and bad. Man when that picks one off, watch out. That 99 yard TD was a selling point for me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It will be very hard to sign either of them after looking over the below list. Where you will find some serious key Rams enter free agency in 2016.

Sam Bradford
Michael Brockers
Brian Quick
J. Jenkins
T.Johnson

Kendal Langford
Mark Barron
William Hayes
Scott Wells
Eugene Sims
Chris Givens
JoLunn Dunbar
Benny Cunningham
Daren Bates
Cody Davis

Looks to me that I would center in on addressing well known Ram players like Brockers, Bradfrod, Jenkins & Johnson much earlier if possible. In March of 2015 when free agency starts I would try to plan to get a couple of NON Ram FA OL'ers & stop. Work & plan those current 2015 Ram FA's contracts so you are enabled to be in position the Rams to be in great cap space room for 2016. Meaning some upcoming big hard decisions must be smartly made. You just can't throw big chunks of future cap $$$ for average ORT & TE. 2015 UFA's Hekker, Hill & Barksdale in that order would be my priorities.

This makes me think about the fact that the Rams' drafts have gotten better each year under Snead and Fish. I wonder if that has to do with the whole regime settling in with quality across the board from scouting to the comms between the coaching staff and front office, but either way to me it's undeniable. This past draft was disgustingly good, and it's going to put this team in the playoffs starting next season. Provided they get even average QB play, which to me it doable.

Last year's haul of DBs alone just makes me shake my head in admiration. Between this staff, the scouting team, and Snead, they really know what they're doing with the defensive backs. They hit on Joyner, IMO, but we're not seeing it fully because Gaines was an epic lottery win type pick.

My point in all this is that the Rams are set up right now for long term success because they are bringing in significant talent each year. If they can find a QB and limit some of those project reaches that have been the only real weakness in their drafts this team is going to be good every year much like we see with the Patriots.

And allow me to go a little more off tangent here, sorry... But what makes Williams' addition so brilliant is that not only did we get a top 5 DC talent, we got a guy who is not going to run off to be a head coach right away. His history with Fish, desire to build it right in STL, his name being dragged through the mud and fallout with the owners, all serve as a perfect convergence of things to ensure defensive stability is going to be there.

Back to your point Bonifay, yes it's gonna be tough to sign both I agree. And the reason is because these guys are drafting like beasts.