Troy Hill Interview Coming Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
On ESPN 710am @ 8:30am here in LA with Maurcellus Wiley and Keshawn Johnson. Already talked about how Fisher and coaching staff are responsible for Gurley taking a step back. (which I don't agree with).

I'll post highlights for those of you that won't be able to listen in.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Was thinking the same thing.
1. NFL limits practice,but Fisher decides to practice less.
2. The Rams have been the most pentilized team in NFL since he has been H/C.
3.Gurley did his best running when he was working out on his own,not under team practices.
Why in games like last week does Fisher rely on Keenan instead of Gurley ? The Rams should have tried to pound the Rock.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Troy Hill is a good CB , but The Rams probably would have won all 3 games if Tru Johnson does not get hurt against Buffalo in the 4th qrt. !!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Troy Hill was just on.

First asked him about getting refused by USC. He said they thought he was too light "about '160lbs coming out of HS.
What's the biggest issue with the backfield? Hill - "Focus and communication". Johnson being out made it "tougher". coaches thought CB's "did well" vs Giants.

Hill was asked what the players are talking about in the locker room concerning Goff and Keenum. Hill- "Media is playing that up, players are leaving those decisions to the coaches".

Hill was only on the air for about 5 minutes. They also talked about his favorite basketball team (Cavs) and some other stuff not related to football. I was unimpressed with the quality of the interview, expected more, but there it is.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Hill has been a pleasant surprise. Nice job by the pro scouting department! From the first time I saw him, could tell he was way better than Sensabaugh. Nice burst, smooth athlete. Thought he played really well last week.