Trouble Ahead For 49ers And Harbaugh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

We can only hope that there will be. Their problems can only be good news for our Rams.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
More smoke than Fire IMO I can only hope the 49ers become cheap and not step up and pay one of the best Head Coaches in the NFL the money he deserves. In the end I would love Harbaugh to leave and I am sure there would be plenty of teams that would give him control and pay him big dollars like the Miami Dolphins next season, but at this point it's a pipe dream, but a dream nonetheless.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
More smoke than Fire IMO I can only hope the 49ers become cheap and not step up and pay one of the best Head Coaches in the NFL the money he deserves. In the end I would love Harbaugh to leave and I am sure there would be plenty of teams that would give him control and pay him big dollars like the Miami Dolphins next season, but at this point it's a pipe dream.

Hey, we can dream right?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Can someone post a link?

I'm on an iPad and can't see the OP's content.