Tron's Week 2 Power Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Guess whos back!!! You're favorite RoDer? hmm not quite right. lover of RoD? err thats worse.....RoD fiend? cough cough... umm well crap. Just call me you're favorite member of the best Rams forum. Yea...not flashy, but it works.

Week one has come and gone and boy was it a doozie!! A lot of close games that were very exciting. And some not so great games....cough cough....

Anyways I won't bore you any further, here you go!!!

http://www.ramsondemand.com/powerrankings/trons-power-rankings.5/

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I made my comments about this at the Link!!:snicker::shades::cheers:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
The best part of this weeks gem? I get to see 15 more of these beauties, Lord willing, before the end of the year. :yess:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Rookie 4th round QB goes on the road and beats a desperate, heated rival. 103.8 QBR, and still no interceptions.

Beat QB in this class. :popcorn:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Rookie 4th round QB goes on the road and beats a desperate, heated rival. 103.8 QBR, and still no interceptions.

Beat QB in this class. :popcorn:
Flame throw much Rynie? Long way to go before casting judgement on any of these guys.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Flame throw much Rynie? Long way to go before casting judgement on any of these guys.
I don't know about throwing, but I definitely flame.
20160920_013629.png