Trons Tradesanity Superbowl Bound Mock V.3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Release -
Wells
Dahl
Finnegan
Chris Williams
Witherspoon

Sign -
Rodger Saffold

Trade #1-
Rams trade #2 to Cleveland
Receive - #4, #26, #102

Trade #2-
Rams trade #4 to Minnesota
Receive - #8, #40

Trade #3-
Rams trade #13 to Dallas
Receive - #16, #81

Trade #4-
Rams trade #26 and #81 to Dolphins
Receive - #19

Trade #5-
Rams trade #40 and #102 and #106 to Saints
Receive - #27

1.08 - Sammy Watkins WR, Clemson
Potential to be a #1 WR. Explosive and will help lift our offense to greater heights.

1.16 - Calvin Pryor FS, Louisville
Hard hitting, great vision, great closing speed, ball hawk beast of a safety that we need.

1.19 - Zack Martin OG/OT, Notre Dame
Our new left guard who is a mauler. Can be moved outside to tackle if needed.

1.27 - Justin Gilbert CB, Oklahoma State
Playmaking CB. Behing Tru and JJ we don't have much. With Finny gone we need a replacement CB/NB to be really good. Gilbert is that man.

2.44 - Ryan Shazier OLB, Ohio State
Our new OLB to team up with Jlau and Tree. Shazier is a stuf with great sp[eed and quickness. A great tackler with good coverage skills who can rush the passer if asked to. Might not make it to this point, but still lots of time till the draft so its possible.

3.74 - Billy Turner OT/OG, North Dakota State
Turner is a small school prospect but has great talent. Under Boudreau he will become a stud and eventually a starting tackle or guard for us.

5.135 - Caraun Reid DT, Princeton
Good against the run and rushing the passer. Depth and potential rotational tackle.

6.166 - Preston Brown ILB, Louisville
We don't really have much depth at MLB, so this solves that problem
7.196 - Spencer Long G, Nebraska
I am not a fan of our current guard depth. Williams and Smith are not that good, they are decent backups for a few snaps but nothing beyond that. Long is a stud whos draft stock fell due to a torn ACL in Oct.

7.000 - Andre Hal CB, Vanderbilt
Can't have to much CB depth as we all know.

UDFA of note-
Kapri Bibbs RB, Colorado State
Marcus Williams RB, North Dakota State
Trey Burton FB/TE/WR, Florida

Offensive line taken care of, #1 wr taken care of, defense now a top 5 defense.

Thanks for reading, any input or thoughts are welcome.

ausmurp

Starter
I know you're not trying to be realistic...so I won't comment on the trades...

I say no way to Ryan Shazier OLB, Ohio State. I'm OSU alma, I love OSU and I know which players are good and which are not. Shazier has a lot of issues that people aren't seeing so I pray to god we stay away from him. Same with Roby.

Shazier is hurt every other game. I can't count on one hand how many times he was rolling on the ground in pain the past two seasons. Also OSUs D is the worst in school history. HISTORY. So sure he is fast and ran all around and made tackles, but only because nobody else was good enough to do so. He was made to look a lot better than he was.

Roby is fast, and tackles well. He actually reminds me a lot of Janoris Jenkins, but without the coverage skills. Word in cbus OH is that he was a go for the game but didn't want to hurt his draft stock by getting reemed by Sammy Watkins, so he said he was too hurt and pulled himself out of the lineup late. I'm not making this up. Roby is not a good cover CB at all. He was torched all season long. Last yr he was okay, but still not that good.

I literally pray to god we avoid both of these players.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know you're not trying to be realistic...so I won't comment on the trades...

I say no way to Ryan Shazier OLB, Ohio State. I'm OSU alma, I love OSU and I know which players are good and which are not. Shazier has a lot of issues that people aren't seeing so I pray to god we stay away from him. Same with Roby.

Shazier is hurt every other game. I can't count on one hand how many times he was rolling on the ground in pain the past two seasons. Also OSUs D is the worst in school history. HISTORY. So sure he is fast and ran all around and made tackles, but only because nobody else was good enough to do so. He was made to look a lot better than he was.

Roby is fast, and tackles well. He actually reminds me a lot of Janoris Jenkins, but without the coverage skills. Word in cbus OH is that he was a go for the game but didn't want to hurt his draft stock by getting reemed by Sammy Watkins, so he said he was too hurt and pulled himself out of the lineup late. I'm not making this up. Roby is not a good cover CB at all. He was torched all season long. Last yr he was okay, but still not that good.

I literally pray to god we avoid both of these players.

Didn't watch much Ohio games, so your input is nice to have. Didn't know that about SHazier. As for Roby, haven't been a fan of his, and from what it looked like, had a horrible year and don't want anything to do with him.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Watkins will be gone by before the ramssselect at 8.

How about draft CB Dennard at 8th then use the 27th pick on a WR?

I hope your scenario plays out, though