Trivia time!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What movie references (with dialogue) the Rams victory in Super Bowl 34?

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
That would be Cast Away.
Chuck Noland: So, let me get one thing straight here... We have a pro football team now, but they're in Nashville?
Kelly Frears: Um...yeah. Oh, my God! Okay, they used to be in Houston. First they were the Oilers now their the Titans.
Chuck Noland: Houston Oilers are the Tennessee Titans.
Kelly Frears: Yeah. That's not all, we went to the Super Bowl last year.
Chuck Noland: Well, I missed that.
Kelly Frears: I nearly died it was so exciting. They almost won by one yard. One lousy yard right at the end.

I'm always irked when I hear the Titans came within a yard of winning the Super Bowl. They came within a yard of being a point down and having to make a decision.

SierraRam

Recreational User
What about our first SB victory? So realistic

upload_2014-7-18_6-55-20.jpeg
images

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That would be Cast Away.
Chuck Noland: So, let me get one thing straight here... We have a pro football team now, but they're in Nashville?
Kelly Frears: Um...yeah. Oh, my God! Okay, they used to be in Houston. First they were the Oilers now their the Titans.
Kelly Frears: I nearly died it was so exciting. They almost won by one yard. One lousy yard right at the end.

I'm always irked when I hear the Titans came within a yard of winning the Super Bowl. They came within a yard of being a point down and having to make a decision.
Yes.
Good job !
fanscheer.gif
fanscheer.gif

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
That would be Cast Away.

I might have to give Castaway a shot. For whatever reason, I've put off watching it for years.