Trivia Time: AZ, CLE and SEA have what in common?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Horns of Gold said:
Question: What has Stan Kroenke said to keep Ram fans hopeful after his team's latest debacle?
Answer: Nothing. He's too busy counting the returns on his professional sports teams' investment portfolio.

Stan Kroenke is a pretty smart guy, and since he talks with the coaching staff after every game, it's not really fair to say he's just sitting back while he pulls in money for what is now "technically" his sons teams. Especially since the NBA is locked out, the LA Galaxy just won the MLS cup last night, the the Lacrosse League doesn't start till January, and Arsenal is doing just fine and basically ran by the group over in London... The NHL season just started, where the Avs are middle of the pack, and his son handles that anyway.

Needless to say, Stan, being in Missouri is probably more focused on the Rams than anything. Again, he talks to the coaching staff after every game. Going on TV and saying "We're dumping our coach." or something similar right in the middle of the season isn't going to help any either. He's smart, if there are any changes to the coaching staff (which I expect, but not the HC) he'll handle those in the offseason.

Anonymous

Kroenke is blameless at this point IMO. I doubt money is the prime factor with him....it's there as in not wanting to cost him....but pride/ego is what I think floats his Rams boat. I believe he wants to win. I suffered.....yes suffered to you LA types under the Bidwill regime. I know what a team that is fielded for nepotistic profit looks like....and this Rams team and front office isn't anywhere near that. I've pulled no punches about this shitfest of a season from the start.....but I can honestly say I do not detect the slightest Bidwill vibe from Kroenke......nor would I expect it. In Stan I trust.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Hasnt Kroenke always been the type of guy that doesnt come out and stuff publicly very much?

Anonymous

JdashSTL said:
Hasnt Kroenke always been the type of guy that doesnt come out and stuff publicly very much?

With the Rams, yes. He's all in the Rams. He wants to win and I believe he's motivated to do so.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Horns of Gold said:
Answer: Teams the Rams combined to score 3 points against in the second half.

Question: What is the significance of the number 284?
Answer: That's how many points Spagnuolo's teams have scored in the second half since he was hired (5.9/game)

Question: How many times have the Rams been shut out in the 3rd and 4th quarters this season?
Answer: 13

Question: How many points have the Rams averaged in the second half this season?
Answer: 4.7

Question: What has Stan Kroenke said to keep Ram fans hopeful after his team's latest debacle?
Answer: Nothing. He's too busy counting the returns on his professional sports teams' investment portfolio.

that is so depressing.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
Horns of Gold said:

Stan Kroenke is a pretty smart guy, and since he talks with the coaching staff after every game, it's not really fair to say he's just sitting back while he pulls in money for what is now "technically" his sons teams. Especially since the NBA is locked out, the LA Galaxy just won the MLS cup last night, the the Lacrosse League doesn't start till January, and Arsenal is doing just fine and basically ran by the group over in London... The NHL season just started, where the Avs are middle of the pack, and his son handles that anyway.

Needless to say, Stan, being in Missouri is probably more focused on the Rams than anything. Again, he talks to the coaching staff after every game. Going on TV and saying "We're dumping our coach." or something similar right in the middle of the season isn't going to help any either. He's smart, if there are any changes to the coaching staff (which I expect, but not the HC) he'll handle those in the offseason.
Exactly, he's too smart and classy to let a whiny sports reporter (JT, among others) try to prod him for a quote that would end up being run on NFL Network, Fox, and ESPN. How the hell does that help the team? Answer: It doesn't, it can only hurt.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
bluecoconuts said:
Horns of Gold said:

Exactly, he's too smart and classy to let a whiny sports reporter (JT, among others) try to prod him for a quote that would end up being run on NFL Network, Fox, and ESPN. How the hell does that help the team? Answer: It doesn't, it can only hurt.

No thats not what I understood from the original poster. I understood it to mean ANY comment, even in passing.....nothing definitive and certainly not an interview. He's not Jerry Jones....everyone knows that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
bluecoconuts said:
Horns of Gold said:

No thats not what I understood from the original poster. I understood it to mean ANY comment, even in passing.....nothing definitive and certainly not an interview. He's not Jerry Jones....everyone knows that.
That was mainly in response to JT complaining that Kroenke won't talk to him and fans may perceive that he doesn't care, and I think that is bullshit. I'm sure he's upset, I'm sure he will address it in the offseason, but why give the national media another opportunity to give bad PR to the Rams. ANY comment...what the hell do you think they want to ask him...(rhetorical)

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
bluecoconuts said:
Horns of Gold said:

That was mainly in response to JT complaining that Kroenke won't talk to him and fans may perceive that he doesn't care, and I think that is BS. I'm sure he's upset, I'm sure he will address it in the offseason, but why give the national media another opportunity to give bad PR to the Rams. ANY comment...what the hell do you think they want to ask him...(rhetorical)

I'm not a mindreader. Are you? Would blather about injuries fill the bill?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
bluecoconuts said:
Horns of Gold said:

That was mainly in response to JT complaining that Kroenke won't talk to him and fans may perceive that he doesn't care, and I think that is BS. I'm sure he's upset, I'm sure he will address it in the offseason, but why give the national media another opportunity to give bad PR to the Rams. ANY comment...what the hell do you think they want to ask him...(rhetorical)

I'm not a mindreader. Are you? Would blather about injuries fill the bill?
No. And it was a rhetorical question. And no.