Trivia Question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry DaveFan'51, I'm stealing your thing....:redcard:

What two players in Ram's history, who were not related, had names that sounded exactly the same? Both players played for the Rams before 2000.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
*hint...One of the players was a star on a different team, but was only a bit player for the Rams in his last year in the NFL.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sorry DaveFan'51, I'm stealing your thing....:redcard:

What two players in Ram's history, who were not related, had names that sounded exactly the same? Both players played for the Rams before 2000.
*hint...One of the players was a star on a different team, but was only a bit player for the Rams in his last year in the NFL.
Nice Question! So your Obviously not talking about Jack and Jim Youngblood! :thinking:
question-mark-face.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Didn't we have two Players named ' Mike Jones' on the Team!? Or am I confusing Mike Jones and Robert Jones!?!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't we have two Players named ' Mike Jones' on the Team!? Or am I confusing Mike Jones and Robert Jones!?!
But they just sound the same and are not spelled the same.:sneaky:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys are going to kick yourselves on this one. I am sure that you know both of them and yet are not connecting them because one was just on the Rams for one not very memorable season.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Michael Anthony Jones, LB
Michael David Jones, DE
Not a bad guess, but the first and last names sound identical, but the first name is not spelled the same.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both were stars on different teams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is too obvious to be right, but I'll guess Kurt and Curt Warner.
I knew that I shouldn't have said one played past 2000!. Yes, it's Curt and Kurt....Curt Warner was a beloved SeaChicken, except for the 1990 season. And Kurt, well you know about him. Good job.