Trey Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Los Angeles Rams have their Quarterback of the Future, he currently is a Freshman at Texas.
1692888555605.png

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
NY Post mentions us as a potential suitor. If cheap would it make sense?

"Then there are the Rams, who also have a 35-year-old at quarterback with Matthew Stafford calling plays in the huddle."
I have been a die-hard Rams' fan for 53 years; and I am a life-time New Yorker ... strangely, I am only 39 ... and the New York sports media has very rarely ever had proper respect for the Rams.

It's not just that NY media analyzes the Rams and dismisses them. It doesn't even bother to do an analysis.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If Shanahan can’t get anything out of him, I highly doubt anyone can.

I wouldn’t touch Lance.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
He is more than a change of scenery away from even serviceable. Time for a change of careers

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's not just that NY media analyzes the Rams and dismisses them. It doesn't even bother to do an analysis.
IDK, maybe it's because the Rams have usually had good luck destroying the New York Football Giants. This year might be the Giants year, however, I am just hoping the Rams can keep that one close.

Overall, the NY Media doesn't respect much and there is East Coast Bias very prevalent still to this day, however, it is much worse in Philadelphia where those fans actually think they won the Super Bowl last year.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Trey Lance has played 9 total games in the past 3 years (including his Jr. year in college). He’s been beaten out by a 2nd year player and a bust/journeyman.

Why would anyone trade any significant assets for him?

If he is cut, would I consider kicking the tires? Maybe… if he can give us inside information to game plan against the 49ers! Otherwise…nah.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
IDK, maybe it's because the Rams have usually had good luck destroying the New York Football Giants. This year might be the Giants year, however, I am just hoping the Rams can keep that one close.

Overall, the NY Media doesn't respect much and there is East Coast Bias very prevalent still to this day, however, it is much worse in Philadelphia where those fans actually think they won the Super Bowl last year.
One Example ... final week of August 2017. I am watching the Boomer & Carton radio show, simulcast on CBS.

As the preseason comes to a close, the two popular hosts analyze, "in-depth", one NFL Division each day. It's the NFC West this particular day; and I am curious what their thoughts might be about a very young rookie head coach (McVay), a second-year-QB that was selected 1st overall 16 months earlier (Goff) and a team that had been active in off-season acquisitions (Whitworth, Woods, Watkins).

Rams are up!!! Craig Carton says ... 'The Rams? They always suck' ... and the hosts move on to discuss Arizona.

One week later, Carton is arrested on federal fraud charges. He would be convicted and serve prison time. Arrogant fuck was re-hired by the same station upon his release; and recently signed a huge deal with FS1.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'll become the biggest Trey Lance fan the moment he leaves shitsco and hope he becomes a superstar on his next team.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I have been a die-hard Rams' fan for 53 years; and I am a life-time New Yorker ... strangely, I am only 39 ... and the New York sports media has very rarely ever had proper respect for the Rams.

Rams have been beating that Giant ass for decades. 29-17 W/L
All time.

It’s East coast bias, which is real.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah it's been all the talk this weekend in multiple other threads :)