1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Trend of the game

Discussion in 'Q & A WITH JACK YOUNGBLOOD' started by duckhunter, Dec 20, 2013.

1. duckhunter Well-Known Member

Jack,

Thank you for answering our questions.

Do you know if the Commissioner was Shirley Temple in a earlier life? His feminine side has watered down the 'hitting' so much that the defenders have actually been flagged for apparently no other reason than hitting a wr too hard recently. Can't hit the QB high or low or too hard in the chest. The game has become an air circus supervised by kittygarden teachers.

Thanks,

Duck

2. Jack Youngblood New Member

Happy to be with you all and answer as many questions as these ol fingers will allow. The game has changed so much that I hardly recognize it at times, but that might be a product of natural evolution. I don't question Roger's passion but I don't always agree with changes being made from the top down. Football is football and it is meant to be physical. You gotta be able to hit people.

2 people like this.